Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm pretty boned right now. It looks like I'm about to be sued because of what has been stated as an "..alarming pattern of online harassment.." to say the least. Not able to discuss much details, but I can provide more to anyone with experience here who is willing to look at these documents for free. I'm sweating right now. I don't have much time to lay out all the details, but it should be obvious to see what is going on if you look at my latest FYAD thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
I have no idea how this is going to play out. It doesn't feel real. I'm sure Lowtax or some of the staff are going to get dragged into this. Lowtax, if you have some insight on what to do please message me here.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
I appreciate the serious responses, and some of the jokers in this thread made me laugh. Thank you, I needed a good laugh as I was feeling extremely down with this weighing over me. Couple of updates, mostly all in my favor:

-The four of you who PMed me offering me your personal legal consultants/funds: THANK YOU!! Especially Grandmother of Five (I hope you don't mind me throwing your name out there.) Your friend and I have been e-mailing back and forth a bit (though slowly due to major timezone differences) and now I feel a lot better about the situation.

-I'm still waaay short financially to be able to actually develop a good defense, however if you look at the thread that caused this you can see the party that started this whole fiasco is now harassing me. I think this is going to make everything so much smoother.

-It doesn't look like Lowtax and his company are going to have to be involved at all.

-To the person who threatened to doxxx me unless I paid him the funds that I raised for this - fly away troll. I don't live in Florida, lmfao.

• Locked thread