Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

RA Rx posted:

The rubbish Ivanov support fighters will make the game more fun.

We might not know it, but dozens of meteors and standoff superpowers will make the game easier to the point where it's less exciting.

Let's see some dogfights!

Anyway the bote, Hind and variety lobbies will destroy you all.
The Ivanov support choice gets us a decent boat, 3 EWAR birds, and 14 SAM pin cushions.

The problem with those Fishbeds is that they are almost completely worthless. They are the East Block equivalent of Sk60's. Their ground attack munitions top off at 3.7 km in range, and those are the rockets. The actual bombs only have 1.9 km, and are all dumb. Then there's the fact that their AA options, both of them, are objectively worse than Sidewinders. They're not worth the effort of getting off the ground. From a meta perspective, you may as well give a pilot slot to a salvo of cruise missiles. They would last as long, and go more damage in the process.

I would rather get Tucanos. At least the Afghan versions can carry a pair of light Paveways.

For the Hinds, there's the usual argument over the actual utility of attack choppers. At least these Brazilian models can go all in with the guided missiles, so it could be worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

RA Rx posted:

Just use them as automated lawn darts, or in a sanitized air space.
I'm actually a bit excited to see how much damage they can do to helpless ground units with dumb bombs delivered at point blank range when completely uncontested and free to even empty their cannons.
We'd basically have 14 janitors.

And I would consider being assigned to one of them to be an insult. In addition to being sent to the back of the pilot que.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Yvonmukluk posted:

Well you can just say to Yooper 'I don't want a Hind'. No need to deny them to the rest of us. :colbert:

Well there's going to be other aircraft to fly. But lemme guess, you're a fighter jock who's upset at not getting a shiny new plane. You could always let less picky pilots take the lead if you're that worried about getting shunted to the back of the line. Mybe we'll get something more befitting of your magnificence next time round.

Jeez are you mercs, or just a bunch of whiny babies?

It's more I've would have been considered to be only useful as a pseudo-kamikaze/improvised cruise missile. Being in a lovely plane is one thing, but these Croatian Fishbeds are actively suicidal to use. At least most of Phantom variants have some form of mid range guided bomb to give some pretense of suitability.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Velius posted:

I also really don't understand the folks that want to power game this to have the "best" planes, especially not in the air superiority role or SEAD roles, because that way leads to extremely boring missions. The counter will be power creep where the opposition gets better poo poo and our non-Gen 4.9-5 aircraft will be useless.

I would argue that our pre-Gen 4 birds are ALREADY useless in anything other than a strict uncontested air-to-mud capability. Against AA even vaguely modern (i.e. early to mid 90s), anything less capable than a Phantom is target practice. And Phantoms still struggle.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

orcbuster posted:

Phantoms are 3rd gen birds though.

They have access to AMRAAMs, Paveways, and Mavericks. They can at put up a good pretense of contending in hostile airspace. Most remaining 60s-early 70s era birds can't even do that.

There's still the issue that their wings are at risk of falling off though. That's the real problem for most old jets. Cumulative air frame stress and lack of fresh replacement parts have killed more birds than combat.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
An additional issue I have with the various poo poo buckets is that even if you're willing to ride them down in flames, they're still bought on the company's dime. Yes, YOU might find it entertaining, but the rest of us have to deal with the fact that you threw millions of dollars into the fire. That money could have been use for something actually productive.

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 19:43 on May 23, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Yooper posted:

There's 40 years of cool planes. I'm not going to get us into Gen 5 stuff. It pigeonholes us into one niche and requires our opponents to be in the same niche otherwise we just curbstomp everyone. Same with systems like the S-400, we might deal with one, but it's not fun to have a meatgrinder of our own planes to knock out a SAM site.

I'll take variety and challenge over a bunch of F-35's. Like we saw in Tibet, I'm not going to make us go toe to toe with an unkillable monster. Though we may have to think creatively to deal with it.

I just thought of a way to make "variety" crowd happy without pissing of the practicals. Freebee Air-Frame Quotas.

Thanks to some implausible and convoluted tax loop hole, the various supplies have found a way to make more profit off of throwing lovely 2nd and early 3tf gen planes at their various customers than actually selling them. The exact mechanics and dispositions are complex and completely opaque to outsiders, but rest assured this will result in random rear end planes showing up all over the world.

The actual game implication would be that at the start of every campaign, one of our suppliers gifts us 4-8 random cheap POS that fall under their catalog. To prevent awkward questions, and the keep the insurance companies at bay, we have to dump them into the ocean or something after we're done.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Has there been an info-post about munitions types yet? I'll admit to being more than a bit confused over all of the different types and configurations of Paveways and the like.

Similar questions include: What's a Brimstone/Maverick/Mjolner and what do they do? What's with all these different types of short (Sidewinder/ASRAAM/IRIST-T)/medium (AMRAAM/Meteor)/long range missiles? What do these different model letters indicate?

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 23:35 on May 23, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
1. K&P Attack
2. BFLM Attack
3. Ivanov attack

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Anybody that votes for the Boat forfeits any right to complain when it, and the rest of the package, accomplish gently caress all and get turned to scrap metal by otherwise trivial opponents.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

paragon1 posted:

Bunch of senseless unprovoked anti-bote hate and propaganda on display in this thread. smh

The boat is at most a third of the problem people have with the package. The lion's share is the fact that we also get saddled with a bunch of over priced maned cruise missiles. Some people find that amusing, but the more serious of us HATE the idea of just throwing away money like that.

Having a single boat means that we have to build our mission plans around using it and protecting it. It's too expensive to not use, but it's too vulnerable without a flotilla group.

A boat alone is a white elephant. If we could get a flotilla of 3-4 boats, that would be something much more useful.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
On a completely different subject, I've been thralling through the baloogan wiki, and I'm trying to make sense of the various Russian SAMs. Could someone more knowledge able tell me which ones are actually modern/dangerous?

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Gervasius posted:

Mention "double-digit SAMs" to any combat aircraft driver and watch them sweat. Basically, everything from SA-10 upwards is really dangerous. Some can be evaded by flying high (SA-13, SA-14, SA-16, SA-18), flying low doesn't work anymore. SA-11 can be avoided by flying in proximity of a Malaysian 777.

Also, I'm using NATO designations because russian/ex-USSR designations are confusing, disgusting and gently caress 'em. But we need to avoid everything with "S-300" in their name.

SA-2 Guideline (S-75 Dvina/Volkov complex using V-750 class missiles) - Radar guided old Vietnam-era SAMs, not a threat to anything we have with decent ECM. 50ish km range. Chinese HQ-2 is a copy with some improvements.
SA-3 Goa (S-125 Neva complex using V-600 missiles) - Radar guided with backup IR seeker, shorter range than SA-2, but improved everything else. Famous for shooting down F-117 in 1999. 35ish km range. Can be found on some ships and still in service in various nations.
SA-4 Ganef (2K11 Krug complex firing 9M8M1 and 9M8M2 missiles) - Radar guided with backup EO - bigger and nastier cousin of SA-2 on a more mobile tracked platform. 60ish km range.
SA-5 Gammon (S-200 Angara complex using 5V28 missiles) - radar guided - SA-4 that took a whole lot of steroids and went to crossfit, huge lumbering beast of a missile for shooting down bombers at high altitudes. For extra fun, it can shoot down some ballistic missiles and even carry a nuclear warhead. 300 km range. Can also be linked to S-300/S-400 command posts for cooperative engagement because gently caress you, flying is for losers.
SA-6 Gainful (2k12 Kub system, firing Kub-M1/M2/M3 missiles) - radar guided - mobile medium-range SAM on tracked chassis, built to protect advancing soviet army units. Gave headaches to Israelis in 1973. 25ish km range.
SA-7 Grail (Strela-2) - infrared guided - shoulder-launched SAM. Easy to fly above it's engagement ceiling (2000 meters or so). 4 km range. Used by loving everyone everywhere.
SA-8 Gecko (9K33 Osa using 9M33 missiles) - radar guided - unlike all the previous SAMs, it carried missiles and radar on a single wheeled vehicle, 20 km range. Heavily upgraded and widely used.
SA-9 Gaskin (Strela-1) - infrared guided - bigger variant of SA-7 on a wheeled vehicle. Easy to fly above it.
SA-10 Grumble (S-300P using a whole lot of missile types) - radar guided - first really mean system, built as a successor to SA-2. Really bad news for everything flying near it. 70 km range. Navalised and used on Kirov and Moskva cruisers.
SA-11 Gadfly (Buk) - radar guided with IR backup - successor to SA-6, also has radar and missiles all on same vehicle like SA-8. Mobile and nasty. Shot down Malaysian 777 over Ukraine. 25 km range, can shoot at ballistic missiles. We ran into them over Angola.
SA-12 Gladiator/Giant (S-300V) - radar guided. Despite sharing a S-300 designation with SA-10, it's a different system built by a different manufacturer. Mounted on a tracked chassis, built to replace SA-4. Will happily swat planes, helicopters, ballistic missiles and PGMs out of the sky at 75 km range.
SA-13 Gopher (9K35 Strela-10) - IR guided - successor to SA-9, a bit better in every way. 10 km range.
SA-14 Gremlin (9K34 Strela-3) - IR guided - upgraded SA-7. Like its older sibling, used everywhere.
SA-15 Gauntlet (Tor) - successor to SA-8 Gecko, built with specific purpose of shooting down PGMs and will do so. 12 km range on basic variants, 25 km upgraded.
SA-16 Gimlet (Igla) - IR guided - a bit bigger and meaner shoulder-launched SA-14. Shot down french Mirage 2000 over Bosnia in 1995 and a whole lot of russian aircraft in Chechenya. Plus some american and british jets over Iraq in 1991 and 2003 adventures.
SA-17 Grizzly (Buk-M) - radar guided with IR backup - upgraded SA-11. 30 km range, can fire on anti-radar missiles :stare: 30 km range.
SA-18 Grouse (Igla-M) - IR guided - upgraded SA-16.
SA-19 Grissom (2K22 Tunguska) - IR guided - mounted on a Tunguska vehicle together with a pair of 30mm cannons. Replacement for ZSU-23 Shilka. Can and will shoot down missiles and everything else at 10ish km.
SA-20 Gargoyle (S-300PMU) - radar guided. As if original SA-10 wasn't bad enough, this is upgraded version of that. 125 km range. HQ-10 is a chinese copy.
SA-21 Growler (S-400) - radar guided - here we go. Our worst nighmare. S-300 but bigger, meaner and even more dangerous. Putting that thing down creates a no-fly zone for everything that's not a F-22 or F-35, and even those are at risk. Can fire a variety of missiles from 40 km short-range ones to huge 40K6 bastards that can nail you from 400 km away. I hope Yooper isn't a bastard to put one in a mission.
SA-22 Greyhound (Pantsir-S1) - Tunguska (SA-19) but even more dangerous, can engage everything and will kill anything near it. Hayard-Gunes has a couple.
SA-23 Gladiator/Giant (S-300VM) - radar guided - upgraded S-300V. 200km range.
SA-24 Grinch and SA-25 - IR guided - another shoulder-launched SAM. Like everything else, upgraded versions of previous SAMs.

Hope this helps.

Yep. Every bit as nasty as I thought it was. Considering the importance, Yoober might want to mark this.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Olothreutes posted:

1 K&P CAS
2 BFLM CAS
3 K&P Fighter
4 BFLM Fighter

Everything else is equally undesirable.

No, the Ivanov support pick give us a bunch of hot garbage and expensive and isolated liability.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Olothreutes posted:

That's true. But my statement was about my personal evaluation of how desirable the things are, not if they are actually good. I agree that the boat is a trap and we should hold out for something better. I just don't like the other options any more than that one.

Incidentally I figured out earlier in the thread we could probably retrofit an Arleigh Burke with a nuclear reactor to make a nuclear destroyer, it would cost around three billion assuming we can find the parts.
I meant that the Boat was even more undesirable than any other.

Boats are a very expensive under taking. If you want to actually deploy them, you need to do so in enough strength to ensure that they can protect themselves. We'd need at least 3 corvettes to even think of attempting that, and we'd still be critically weak in terms of AA. A single isolated small ship is dead meat the moment anything looks at it funny.

An Arleigh Burke can get away with it due to being a cruiser with the designation filed off and having the magic Swiss army knife that is the VLS, but we are nowhere near to point of being pay the $1.843 Billion purchase price. And then we'd have to fill the silos.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

RA Rx posted:

1. Ivanov Support
2. BFLM Support
3. K&P Support

Also, you anti-bote/hind/ewar/rubbish structuralists should be ashamed of your biased and hateful ways.

If we want to go into boats, we need to be able to start off with at least a $1B splurge. Anything less, and we may as well light it all on fire for all the good it'll do us. The barrier to (effective) entry is that high.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Loel posted:

Yooper, can we attempt to steal boats next campaign?

Can we have letters of marque??

Ok, THAT sounds interesting.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

JcDent posted:

The amount of salt I will feel for us buying the Xena-16 vs. Troll-16 can only be exceeded by the Hand That Voted For Migs And Botes Shall Never Touch Ours Committee For Prudence.

Look, CMANO is NOT a particularly kind simulation engine. If Yooper wanted to make a single corvette relevant and/or plausibly survivable, he'd have to to far to much scripting and hand holding to be practical in the long term. As is, we would have to devote far to much of our other assets to protect it, and that takes away from our ability to actually accomplish mission objectives. $400M is simply far to little to break into naval action with any sort of success.

My current idea is that we get offered ships as an alternative mission payment. Much cheaper than normal procurement, and opens up special event opportunities.

As for the Fishbeds/choppers, you might be fine with burning millions of our hard earned dollars for 3-5 minutes of entertainment, but the rest us of have to deal with the consequences. Like I said before, CMANO is NOT kind, and punishes gently caress ups ruthlessly. "Cute gimmicks" are an explicit recipe for failure, and is considered to be a design feature. Even if Yooper wanted to hold our hands, he still can't control what the AI does.

EDIT: for those that wan't to fly turd, I'm brainstorming a possible solution. It features the return of Wacky Willy.

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 22:05 on May 24, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Quinntan posted:

Reasons to sell the Sk60s

1) no guided ordnance
2) what ordnance they have couldn't hit the broad side of a barn
3) zero defensive capabilities

Reasons to sell the AMXs

1) only other subsonic combat aircraft in the fleet; makes them slow to respond to emergencies
2) really limited precision ordnance load: two paveways or two jdams or two mavericks
3) not particularly manoeuvrable; makes them easier to hit by AAA or SHORAD

They're the worst aircraft in the fleet and we should make some money off of them before they get shot down.
I agree with you here. It's possible that we can do something with the Mirages. The AMX's, not so much.

Also, Bearing Straits Native Corp. Lets support another native nationalist insurgency! This time, the controlling foreign interest is only implied!

Also, gently caress TED. There can be no peace while he draws breath.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Bacarruda posted:

If we could trade in the two AMXes and the Mirage F.1CR for four ex-Moroccan Mirage F.1EMs, that'd be amazing. Good for Yooper and planners since it harmonizes our aircraft fleet a lot more. And good for us, since it gives us a little bit more low-cost oddball strike capability.

https://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/DataAircraft?ID=3153

Again, good idea. It also gets us a NEW form of guided munition to squander, the SBU-38. Bet of all, the only other planes that use it are France's own Rafales, so we shouldn't have too much theoretical competition for the supplies.

On an unrelated note, going through the unit lists, it seems that the only British (exclusively) build jet worth thinking about is the Jaguar. The Lighting is a short legs point interceptor, the Hunter too slow, and the Harrier is too Harrier. The Singapore Hunter is worth a look, if only due to being able to carry 4 Mavericks.

EDIT: Nope, the Jag was also split with the French. Just asking, but did the British EVER do anything engineering related right without someone to hold their hands?

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 04:04 on May 25, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Quinntan posted:

Jaguar isn't a solely British aircraft, they developed it with the French.

Also Harriers have six brimstone missiles

Just noticed the first part, but the fundamental problem with the Harrier is that it's a loving Harrier.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Bering Strait, sell the Sk60s and AMXs

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Native Corporation

If we can "borrow" a bunch of their dudes, stealing botes become WAY easier. I don't think Mitsuhasi would be inclined to give us a hand in such things.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Quick question, but the CMANO engine hard limits load-out options right? So we can't have the Saudi Tornado's use 1000lbs bombs other than the lovely British Mk13? The Brimstones more than make up for it, but It would be nice to have the option to use the objectively better US Mk83 family.

EDIT: While we're on the subject of Tornado's, why do none of the load-outs have more than 2 guided AtG munitions? Is it an aircraft limitation?

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 06:23 on May 26, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Yooper posted:

This is too much fun not to do. I'm calling it.

Dogmocracy will speak.

I would just like to say two things.

:perfect: and :five:

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Just putting this out there, but would the Israeli's be willing to sell an Iron Dome? It would do a way better job at ordinance intercept than the ZSUs and SA-22's. The big issue would be the cost, likely to be around ~$60M, with a $100K per missile upkeep. I doubt that they would be willing to part with an Iron Beam though. The raw CNAMO stats look inferior for the laser anyway.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Zack

If we play our cards right, we might be able to get him indebted to us.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
This list only includes weapons that are used on something that sees current service.

Guidance Abbreviations
None: Unguided
IR: Infrared Heat Seeker
Laser: Laser designated
Semi: Semi-active radar
Radar: Internal Radar guided
ARH: Anti-Radiation Homing
TV: Camera remote controlled
GPS: Global Positioning System
INS: Internal Navigation System, works when the GPS is debris
Comm: Command guidance, wire or radio

Damage Abbreviations
Frag: Fragmentation
HE: High Explosive
AP: Armor Piercing
SAP: Semi-Armor Piercing
HTP: Hard Target Penetrating
SC: Shaped Charge

Property Abbreviations
HoJ: Home On Jamming
BOL: Bearing Only Launch
TF: Terrain Following
SP: Search Pattern
Pre-Set: Pre-Briefed target only
Pop-Up: Terminal attack pattern is Pop-up
Random: Terminal attack pattern is Random
Re-Attack: Re-Attack capability
Memory: ARH Target memory
HOF: High Off Bore launching
LOAL: Lock-On After Launch

NATO BOMBS
For NATO, there are only 3 main families of bombs. There is the base unguided version, and then there's the add-on kits to add guidance. Several guidance packages are identical to each other. It's a production code/Israeli thing.

241 kg/500 lbs bombs
pre:
Name                   Range  Guide CEP  PK   Dam   Weight Type  Properties
Mk 82:                 1 nm   none  50m  99%  130   241 kg HE    -
GBU-12 Paveway II:     4 nm   Laser 2m   85%        275 kg       1976
Griffin LGB:           4 nm   Laser 2m   85%        275 kg       Israeli, 1995
GBU-49 Paveway II:     4 nm   GPS   2m   85%        275 kg       2001
GBU-38 JDAM:           12 nm  INS   10m  95%        253 kg       1997
GBU-54 LJDAM:          12 nm  INS   10m  95%        253 kg       2008
Paveway IV:            15 nm  Laser 3m   85%        275 kg       British, 2006

454 kg/1000 lbs bombs
pre:
Mk 83:                 1 nm   none  50m  99%  303   447 kg HE    - 
GBU-16 Paveway II:     4 nm   Laser 2m   85%        495 kg       1976
Griffin LGB:           4 nm   Laser 2m   85%        495 kg       Israeli, 1995
GBU-48 Paveway II:     4 nm   GPS   2m   85%        495 kg       2001
GBU-32 JDAM:           12 nm  INS   10m  95%        468 kg       1997
SPICE 1000:            35 nm  INS   2m   95%        566 kg       Israeli, 2005

894 kg/2000 lbs bombs
pre:
Mk 84:                 1 nm   none  50m  99%  643   894 kg HE    -
BLU-109:               1 nm,  none  50m  99%  363   894 kg HTP   -
GBU-10 Paveway II:     4 nm   Laser 2m   85%        966 kg       1976?
GBU-24 Paveway III:    8 mn   Laser 2m   85%       1065 kg       1988
GBU-15 EO:             15 nm  TV    2m   85%       1100 kg       1984
GBU-15 IR:             15 nm  IR    2m   85%       1100 kg       1986
Griffin LGB            4 nm   Laser 2m   85%        970 kg       Israeli, 1995
GBU-31 JDAM:           12 nm  INS   10m  95%        946 kg       1997
GBU-15 EO w/GPS:       15 nm  TV    2m   95%       1100 kg       2001
GBU-15 IR w/GPS:       15 nm  IR    2m   95%       1100 kg       2001
SPICE 2000:            35 nm  IR    2m   95%       1066 kg       Israeli, 2003
GBU-8 HOBOS            5 nm   TV    10m  80%       1027 kg       Very funny name
NATO Cluster Bombs
pre:
Mk20 Rockeye II:       1 nm   None  50m  99%  c148  222 kg SC    -
CBU-103 WCMD:          15 nm  INS   10m  95%  c311  431 kg SC    2000
Bk 90 Mjolner 1 AP:    8 nm   INS   10m  95%  c72   600 kg Frag  Swedish
Bk 90 Mjolner 2 AT:    8 mn   INS   10m  95%  c24   600 kg SC    Swedish
DWS.39/Bk 90 AR:       8 mn   INS   10m  95%  c384  600 kg HTP   Swedish/Greek
Other Bombs
pre:
Mk 81 250 lbs          1 nm   none  50m  99%  67.5  125 kg HE    -
GBU-58/B Paveway II    4 nm   Laser 2m   85%  67.5  158 kg HE    -
GBU-59/B Paveway II    4 nm   INS   2m   85%  67.5  158 kg HE    -
GBU-39/B SDB:          60 nm  GPS   10m  85%  140   129 kg HTP   2006
GBU-53/B SDB-II:       60 nm  GPS   10m  95%  72    93 kg  HTP   2018
British Mk 13:         1 nm   none  50m  99%  270   467 kg HE    British
French Bombs: Because of course they did
pre:
T.25 250kg             1 nm   None  50m  99%  186   247 kg HE    -
T.200 400kg            1 nm   None  50m  99%  259   345 kg HE    -
Durandal               1 nm   None  50m  99%  150   219 kg HTP   1978
BGL-400                4 nm   Laser 2m   85%  259   470 kg HE    1986
BGL-1000               4 nm   Laser 2m   85%  600   970 kg HE    1993
SBU-38 AASM/D          35 nm  GPS   10m  95%  135   340 kg HE    2007
SBU-54 AASM/D          35 nm  IR    10m  95%  135   340 kg HE    2011
SBU-64 AASM/D          35 nm  SALH  10m  95%  135   340 kg HE    2013
NATO AIR TO GROUND MISSILES
Small AtG Missiles
pre:
AGM-176A Griffin:      3 nm   Laser 2m   90%  6     16 kg  HE    TF, 2010?
AGM-114K Hellfire II   5 nm   Laser 2m   90%  8     43 kg  SC    TF
AGM-114L Hellfire II   5 nm   Radar 2m   90%  8     43 kg  SC    TF
Brimstone:             16 nm  Radar 2m   95%  8     49 kg  SC    BOL, TF, British, 2006
Brimstone II:          37 nm  Radar 2m   95%  8     49 kg  SC    BOL, TF, British, 2016

Medium AtG Missiles (Mavericks or nothing)
pre:
AGM-65B Maverick:      6 nm   TV    2m   85%  66.3  210 kg AP    1976
AGM-65D Maverick:      6 nm   IR    2m   90%  66.3  210 kg AP    1984
AGM-65E Maverick:      6 nm   Laser 2m   90%  61.2  210 kg AP    1986
AGM-65F/G Maverick:    6 nm   IR    2m   90%  61.2  210 kg AP    1990
AGM-65K Mavericks:     6 nm   IR    2m   90%  61.2  210 kg AP    -

Large AtG Missiles
pre:
AGM-12C Bullpup:       6 nm   TV    20m  85%  453   810 kg Frag  1965
AGM-64A Walleye:       10 nm  TV    5m   85%  300   510 kg SC    1967
AGM-64B Walleye:       10 nm  TV    5m   85%  700  1060 kg SC    1967
AGM-64A Walleye ER:    30 nm  TV    5m   85%  300   510 kg SC    1976
AGM-64B Walleye ER:    30 nm  TV    5m   85%  700  1060 kg SC    1976
AGM-130C CWW:          40 nm  IR    2m   90%  193  1323 kg FAE   1995
AGM-130F CWW:          40 nm  IR    2m   90%  193  1323 kg FAE   2002
AGM-142F Popeye:       40 nm  IR    2m   90%  495  1498 kg HE    Israeli, 1996?
AGM-154A JSOW:         45 nm  IR    10m  95%  c223  468 kg SC    2000
AGM-154B JSOW:         45 nm  IR    10m  95%  c24   470 kg SC    2003
AGM-154C JSOW:         45 nm  IR    2m   95%  454   468 kg HTP   2004

AtG Cruise Missiles
pre:
SOM A:                 130 nm IR    10m  95%  230   600 kg HE    Pre-Set, Turkish, 2015
SOM B/J:               130 nm IR    2m   95%  230   600 kg HE    Pre-Set, Turkish, 2015
AGM-84K SLAMER-ATA:    150 nm IR    2m   95%  360   675 kg SAP   TF, Pop-Up, Re-Attack, 2000
Taurus KEPD 350P:      180 nm IR    2m   90%  675  1240 kg HTP   Pre-Set, German, 2005
AGM-158A JASSM:        215 nm IR    2m   95%  207  1020 kg HTP   Pre-Set, 2004
Storm Shadow:          215 nm IR    2m   90%  681  1300 kg HTP   Pre-Set, Technically French, 2003
AGM-158B JASSM:        430 nm IR    2m   95%  207  1020 kg HTP   Pre-Set, 2009

Anti-Ship
pre:
RB 15F Mk1:            45 nm  Radar 4m   85%  300   600 kg HE    HoJ, TF, BOL, Pop-Up, Swedish, 1990
Sea Eagle:             60 nm  Radar 4m   85%  230   580 kg SAP   HoJ, TF, BOL, SP, British, 1986
AGM-84D Harpoon IC:    75 nm  Radar 4m   90%  166   522 kg SAP   HoJ, TF, BOL, SP, Pop-Up, 1986
AGM-84G Harpoon ICR:   75 nm  Radar 4m   90%  166   522 kg SAP   HoJ, TF, BOL, SP, Pop-Up, Re-Attack, 1998
AGM-84L Harpoon II:    75 nm  Radar 4m   95%  166   522 kg SAP   HoJ, TF, BOL, SP, Pop-Up, Re-Attack, Anti-Surface, 2003
AGM-84N Harpoon II+:   75 nm  Radar 4m   95%  166   522 kg SAP   HoJ, TF, BOL, SP, Pop-Up, Re-Attack, Anti-Surface, 2018
RB 15F Mk2:            80 nm  Radar 4m   90%  300   600 kg HE    HoJ, TF, BOL, Pop-Up, Swedish, 2002
RB 15F Mk3:            110 nm Radar 4m   95%  300   600 kg HE    HoJ, TF, BOL, Pop-Up, Swedish, Anti-Surface, 2008
AGM-158C LARSM:        430 nm Yes   2m   95%  450  1020 kg HE    HoJ, TF, BOL, Re-Attack, Random, Adv-DECM, Anti-Surface, 2019

Anti-Radar (or why everybody hates having to use Shrikes)
pre:
AGM-45B Shrike:        25 nm  ARH   5m   85%  66    177 kg Frag  1975
AGM-78B Standard:      50 nm  ARH   5m   85%  62    635 kg Frag  1975
ALARM Blk 1/2:         40 nm  ARH   5m   90%  17.5  268 kg Frag  Memory, BOL, Loiter, British, 1991
AGM-88B HARM:          70 nm  ARH   5m   90%  65    366 kg HE    Memory, BOL, 1990
AGM-88C HARM:          70 nm  ARH   5m   90%  65    366 kg HE    Memory, BOL, HOJ, 1994
AGM-88E AARGM:         70 mn  ARM   5m   95%  65    366 kg HE    Memory, BOL, HOJ, 2014
French AtG Missiles: Again, because France.
pre:
AS.30L                 6 nm   Laser 2m   85%  240   520 kg HE    -
AS.37 Martel           30 nm  ARM   5m   85%  150   535 kg HE    -
AS.34 Kormoran 1/2     30 nm  Radar 4m   85%  165   630 kg SAP   HoJ, TF, BOL, SP, Pop-Up
AM.39 Exocet Blk II:   36 nm  Radar 4m   90%  165   670 kg HE    HoJ, TF, BOL, SP, Pop-Up
Apache                 75 nm  IR    2m   95%  c520 1230 kg HTP   TF, Pre-set
SCALP EG               See Storm Shadow
NATO AIR TO AIR MISSILES
Short Range AA Missiles (IE Sidewinders and friends)
pre:
AIM-9P Sidewinder:     10 nm  IR    -    90%  3.5   85 kg  Frag  Single spectral?, 1972
AIM-9N Sidewinder:     10 nm  IR    -    90%  3.5   85 kg  Frag  Single spectral?, 1975
AIM-9P-4 Sidewinder:   10 nm  IR    -    90%  3.5   85 kg  Frag  1980
AIM-9L Sidewinder:     10 nm  IR    -    85%  3.5   85 kg  Frag  1990
AIM-9S Sidewinder:     10 nm  IR    -    90%  3.5   85 kg  Frag  1990
AIM-9L-1 Sidewinder:   10 nm  IR    -    95%  3.5   85 kg  Frag  1993
AIM-9M Sidewinder:     10 nm  IR    -    95%  3.5   85 kg  Frag  1984
Python 4:              10 nm  IR    -    95%  3.99  105 kg Frag  HOB, Israeli, 1994
AIM-9X Sidewinder:     10 nm  IR    -    95%  3.5   85 kg  Frag  HOB, LOAL, 2005
AIM-132A ASRAAM:       15 nm  IR    -    95%  3.5   88 kg  Frag  HOB, LOAL, British, 1998
Python 5:              15 nm  IR    -    95%  3.99  105 kg Frag  HOB, Israeli, 2005
AIM-2000A IRIS-T:      15 nm  IR    -    95%  4.99  87 kg  Frag  HOB, German, 2007

Medium Range AA Missiles
pre:
AIM-7F Sparrow III     55 nm  Semi  -    70%  5.6   231 kg Frag  1977
AIM-7M Sparrow III     55 nm  Semi  -    80%  5.6   231 kg Frag  1985
AIM-7P Sparrow III     55 nm  Semi  -    85%  5.6   231 kg Frag  1994
AIM-120B AMRAAM:       40 nm  Radar -    90%  2.7   154 kg Frag  HoJ, 1996
AIM-120C AMRAAM:       40 nm  Radar -    95%  2.7   154 kg Frag  HoJ, 1990
Derby:                 40 nm  Radar -    95%  4.38  118 kg Frag  HoJ, Israeli, 2002
AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM:     60 nm  Radar -    95%  3.01  154 kg Frag  HoJ, 2003
AIM-120C-7 AMRAAM:     60 nm  Radar -    95%  3.01  154 kg Frag  HoJ, 2007
AIM-120D AMRAAM:       75 nm  Radar -    95%  3.01  154 kg Frag  HoJ, 2016
Meteor:                75 nm  Radar -    95%  12.2  185 kg Frag  HoJ, Ballistic Fight, Technically French, 2016

Long Range AA Missiles
pre:
AIM-54A Pheonix:       100 nm Radar -    80%  60    463 kg Frag  HoJ, 1974, OLD AND EASILY DUPED
AIM-54C Pheonix:       120 nm Radar -    85%  61    463 kg Frag  HoJ, 1989, Yooper says no
AIM-152A/B AAAM:       160 nm Radar -    90%  8.05  300 kg Frag  HoJ, Purest Pixy Dust

French AA Missiles: Because they simply couldn't help themselves
pre:
R.550 Magic 1:          5 nm  IR    -    75%  4.38  89 kg  Frag  1976
R.550 Magic 2 Mk1:      8 nm  IR    -    85%  4.38  89 kg  Frag  1986
R.550 Magic 2 Mk2:     10 nm  IR    -    95%  4.38  89 kg  Frag  1997
Super R.530D           30 nm  Semi  -    80%  10.5  245 kg Frag  1989
Mica IR                45 nm  IR    -    95%  4.2   112 kg Frag  HOB, 2000?
Mica EM                45 nm  Radar -    95%  4.2   112 kg Frag  HoJ, HOB, 2000
Meteor                 It's technically French, 2016

Chopper Weapons
pre:
HYDRA 70mm             3 nm   none  20m  99%  8,    14 kg  HE    -
AIM-92C Stinger        3 nm   IR    -    85%  1.05  15 kg  Frag  -
HOT 3                  3 nm   Comm  2m   90%  6.5   34 kg  SC    TF, German
AGM-114K Hellfire II   5 nm   Laser 2m   90%  8     43 kg  SC    TF
AGM-114L Hellfire II   5 nm   Radar 2m   90%  8     43 kg  SC    TF
AGM-119B Penguin       20 nm  IR    -    90%  75    385 kg SAP   TF, BOL, SP, Pop-Up, also sees use as a lovely SSM on old missile boat.
Awfully Slow Warfare
pre:
Mk46 LWT Mod 2         3 nm   Sonar -    70%  40    258 kg HE    BOL, SP, 45 knots, 1972
MU-90 Impact           4 nm   Sonar -    85%  59    305 kg HE    BOL, SP, 55 knots, 2003
Mk46 NEARTIP Mod 5     4 nm   Sonar -    80%  74.8  235 kg HE    BOL, SP, 45 knots, 1984
Mk50 Barracuda Mod 0   4 nm   Sonar -    80%  45    340 kg HE    BOL, SP, 60 knots, 1991
Mk54 LHT Mod 0         5 nm   Sonar -    85%  74.8  225 kg HE    BOL, SP, 45 knots, 2005
Mk54 HAAWC Mod 0       20 nm  Comm  -    -    -     276 kg       BOL, Glide Bomb, 2017

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Nov 6, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Here's Part 2 of my weapons compendium, Russian editions. It looks like part 3 will also include all the Bote missiles as well as all the SAMs. Also, I've update part 1 to include the two or three French weapons we're ever going to care about. As a note, apparently the Russian REALLY like rockets.

Guidance Abbreviations

Damage Abbreviations
Pen: Penetrating (anti-runway use as far as I can tell)

Property Abbreviations

RUSSIAN UNPOWERED GROUND ATTACK MUNITIONS
100 kg bombs
pre:
FAB-100M-62            1 nm   none  50m  99%  67.5  100 kg HE    -
OFAB-100-120 Frag      1 nm   none  50m  99%  67.5  136 kg HE    -
250 kg bombs
pre:
FAB-250M-54            1 nm   none  50m  99%  97    236 kg HE    -
FAB-250M-62            1 nm   none  50m  99%  150   227 kg HE    -
OFAB-250-270 Frag      1 nm   none  50m  99%  132   268 kg HE    -
500 kg bombs
pre:
FAB-500M-46            1 nm   none  50m  99%  201   483 kg HE    -
FAB-500M-54            1 nm   none  50m  99%  319   500 kg HE    -
KAB-500Kr              2 nm   TV    4m   75%  201   560 kg HE    -
KAB-500L               2 nm   Laser 4m   75%  201   534 kg HE    -
1500 kg bomb
pre:
FAB-1500M-54           1 nm   none  50m  99%  667  1392 kg HE    -
KAB-1500Kr             2 nm   TV    4m   75%  667  1525 kg HE    -
KAB-1500Kr-Pr          2 nm   TV    4m   75%  667  1560 kg HTP   -
KAB-1500L-F            2 nm   Laser 4m   75%  667  1560 kg HE    -
KAB-1500L-Pr           2 nm   laser 4m   75%  667  1560 kg HTP   -

Cluster bombs
pre:
RBK-250-PTAB           1 nm   none  50m  99%  c30   275 kg SC    -
RBK-500-PTAB           1 nm   none  50m  99%  c268  427 kg SC    -
BetAB-500SP            1 nm   none  50m  99%  c262  480 kg Pen   -
RBK-500-ZAB            1 nm   none  50m  99%  c200  435 kg Napalm

RUSSIAN POWERED GROUND ATTACK MUNITIONS
Rockets
pre:
S-5K 57mm Rocket       2 nm   none  20m  99%  .35   4 kg   SC    -
S-80 80mm Rocket       2 nm   none  20m  99%  .9    11 kg  SC    -
S-13B 122mm Rocket     2 nm   none  20m  99%  1.9   60 kg  HTP   -
S-24B 240mm Rocket     2 nm   none  20m  99%  123?  235 kg HE    -
S-25O 266mm Rocket     2 nm   none  20m  99%  150?  380 kg HE    -
RS-82 (TRS-82) Rocket  2 nm   none  80m  99%  8     11 kg  HE    -
S-21 (ARS-212) Rocket  2 nm   none  80m  99%  20    400 kg HE    -

Air to Ground Missiles
pre:
AS-7 Kerry             3 nm   Comm  10m  85%  110   287 kg HE    -
AS-10 Karen            6 nm   Laser 4m   85%  110   300 kg HE    -
AS-14 Kedge            6 nm   Laser 4m   85%  250   660 kg SAP   -
AS-14 Kedge            6 nm   TV    4m   85%  250   660 kg SAP   -
AS-13 Kingbolt         35 nm  TV    3m   85%  150   760 kg HE    -
AS-18 Kazoo A          60 nm  TV    2m   85%  320   930 kg HE    TF

Air to Ship Missiles
pre:
AS-18 Kazoo B          60 nm  Radar 2m   85%  320   930 kg SAP   HoJ, TF, Pop-Up
AS-17 Krypton A        60 nm  Radar 5m   85%  90    600 kg SAP   HoJ, BoL, SP, Zig-Zag
AS-17 Krypton B        110 nm Radar 5m   85%  90    650 kg SAP   HoJ, BoL, SP, Zig-Zag
AS-20 Kayak            140 nm Radar 4m   85%  145   520 kg SAP   HoJ, TF, BoL, SP, Pop, Re-A

Anti Radiation Missiles
pre:
AS-12 Kegler [Kh-25MP] 20 nm  ARH   4m   85%  90    320 kg HE    -
AS-12 Kegler [Kh-27MP] 70 nm  ARH   4m   85%  90    320 kg HE    -
AS-11 Kilter           60 nm  ARH   5m   85%  150   640 kg HE    -
AS-17 Krypton C        60 nm  ARH   5m   85%  90    600 kg HE    BoL, Memory
AS-9 Kyle              65 nm  ARH   10m  85%  140   715 kg HE    BoL, Memory
AS-17 Krypton D        110 nm ARH   5m   85%  90    650 kg HE    BoL, Memory

RUSSIAN AIR TO AIR MISSILES
pre:
AA-1a Alkali M.2       4nm    Semi  -    45%  4.38  83 kg  Frag  -
AA-2a Atoll            4nm    IR    -    45%  3.99  75 kg  Frag  -
AA-2c Adv Atoll        4nm    IR    -    50%  3.99  88 kg  Frag  -
AA-3 Anab C            10nm   Semi  -    50%  14    292 kg Frag  -
AA-3 Anab D            10nm   IR    -    50%  14    272 kg Frag  -
AA-3 Adv Anab E        10nm   Semi  -    55%  14    292 kg Frag  -
AA-3 Adv Anab F        10nm   IR    -    55%  14    272 kg Frag  -
AA-7 Apex C            24 nm  Semi  -    70%  12.2  243 kg Frag  -
AA-7 Apex D            24 nm  IR    -    70%  12.2  235 kg Frag  -
AA-5 Ash C             30 nm  Semi  -    60%  14    480 kg Frag  -
AA-5 Ash D             30 nm  IR    -    60%  14    493 kg Frag  -
AA-6 Acrid E           45 nm  Semi  -    75%  24.5  461 kg Frag  -
AA-6 Acrid F           45 nm  IR    -    75%  24.5  450 kg Frag  -

RUSSIAN AIR TO AIR MISSILES ACTUALLY WORTH USING
Short Range Air to Air Missiles
pre:
AA-8 Aphid             5nm    IR    -    80%  1.22  45 kg  Frag  -
AA-11 Archer [R-73]    10nm   IR    -    95%  2.62  105 kg Frag  HOB
AA-11 Archer [R-73M]   10nm   IR    -    95%  2.62  105 kg Frag  HOB, LOAL
AA-11 Archer [R-74]    15nm   IR    -    95%  2.62  110 kg Frag  HOB, LOAL
Medium Range Air to Air Missiles
pre:
AA-7 Apex E            24 nm  Semi  -    70%  12.2  245 kg Frag  -
AA-10 Alamo A          45nm   Semi  -    80%  39    253 kg Frag  -
AA-10 Alamo B          45nm   IR    -    80%  39    245 kg Frag  LOAL
AA-10 Alamo E          45nm   ARH   -    80%  39    253 kg Frag  -
AA-12 Adder A          45nm   Radar -    80%  7.87  175 kg Frag  HoJ
AA-12 Adder B          60nm   Radar -    80%  7.87  175 kg Frag  HoJ
AA-10 Alamo C          70nm   Semi  -    80%  39    350 kg Frag  -
AA-10 Alamo D          70nm   IR    -    80%  39    343 kg Frag  LOAL
AA-10 Alamo F          70nm   ARH   -    80%  39    350 kg Frag  HoJ
Long Range Air to Air Missiles
pre:
AA-9 Amos              90 nm  IR    -    85%  14    490 kg Frag  -
AA-13 Arrow            160 nm Radar -    85%  21    600 kg Frag  HoJ

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jun 10, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
Ok, so here's my quick thoughts on general operations.

First off, the expected opposition is going to be WAY less than what we were seeing in Angola, so we won't need as heavy an AA load. This means that the Gripens can make do with the "standard" intercept loadout, and have a patrol range of 485 nm. Their going to be paired of up the 16's for general patrol duty, who have between 400-500 nm with paired AIM-120Cs AND at between 2-4 guided AtG munitions.

The AMX's, Mirages, and Kfirs can cover light bomb duty, all being able to throw at least two LGBs. I don't think Iceberg are going to be able to squeeze any noteworthy AA systems onto their fishing boats, and it would be a major waist to use an ASM on a trawler. That being said, if Iceberg or the Natives do manage to field a naval presence worth a drat, we should have the Tornado's on stand by with Sea Eagles, but it's extremely unlikely we'll need send more than 4 of them up at a time. If we do run into a decent land based SAM system, the F-16's can drop paired AGM-88Bs, and I think we can agree is superior to the Prowler's single 88C.

The Phantoms and the Prowler are to stay on the ground unless specifically called for. They're hanger queens, and we'll have plenty or notice if we need them.

The Atlantique and the Reaper will be our primary eyes out at sea. The Argus can't do visual inspections, so it will stay in it's usual overwatch position inside our territory.

Crazycryodude posted:

On an unrelated note, in the Discord we've done some thinking, and I'm pretty sure that we've decided to buy Crete.
How much?

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 02:54 on May 28, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
I just realized that the F-16's can carry the DWS.39, which is a Bk 90 with anti-runway submunitions. This makes them strictly better than the Durandal, which we only have on the AMXs. Considering that those the Durandals were the only thing worth keeping those birds for, they have truly out lived their usefulness.

The only REAL virtue to the AMX is the rock bottom operating cost, less than $1K per flight hour. Sadly, this is a mechanic that was dropped from the LP due to over complexity, near irrelevance, and being plain boring. It's in character for mercs to use them, but they're distinctly second tier military assets. Still better than the Hawk 209 though.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

sparkmaster posted:

The AMX's can still rock a pair of JDAMs. In the relatively permissive environment we've flown in so far, anything that can haul guided munitions has a place in HG, especially aircraft with such low costs.

Only a pair of 1000 lbs, and the 16's can carry four 1000 lbs or two 2000 lbs in addition to sensory/targeting pods.

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 04:49 on May 28, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

sparkmaster posted:

Well sure, but having the pair of AMX's up is 4 more JDAMs we can drop that we couldn't if we didn't have the AMX's. The more bombs we can drop on a mission, the better. We shouldn't be ditching any aircraft that can drop guided munitions unless we can replace it with something better.

We just DID procurement, when else could we replace them then?

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Crazycryodude posted:

Nothing? They're an extra couple bombs trucked to where they need to go for dirt cheap operating costs. Unless we get capped on how many planes we can own, there's no reason to get rid of them.

Operating costs have been removed. They didn't add anything to the LP, and were tedious and unfun.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I consider keeping them and the Mirages to not be worth the opportunity cost of whatever we could get in the middle of the campaign.

In a strictly immersive sense, I consider keeping the Phantoms to be a dubious as well. Their maintenance requirement have to be completely obscene considering the age of their air frame. Yes, they the pinnacle of "merc atmosphere", but in the real world jets suffer terribly from age and use. They physically can't pull the G's they used to. And then there's the problem of long out of production engines and the fact that the original stores were never particularly large compared to the overall size of the air fleet in the first place. Just about everything original has been burned through by now.

They still work fine in game though.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

They're perfectly acceptable bomb trucks to send to secondary objectives or places where poo poo might be risky and we don't want to throw one of our premier workhorses.

Wouldn't send them us against anything nastier than an SA-17 though.

EDIT: Working on a fluff piece to explain how we move our fighters from theater to theater. If features Wacky Wally, "opportunistic acquisitions" from an ill prepared and overworked military scrapyard, and a bote that he REALLY needed to get rid of. "I'd say this was something that fell off the back of a truck, but let's be honest here. This literally the sort of thing that truck fall off of."

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 07:57 on May 28, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010
And here we have part 3. I may or may not add cannons at some point, put it's not really relevant to the LP.

Guidance Abbreviations

Damage Abbreviations

Property Abbreviations

NATO SAMs
MANPADS Section: 3 teams
pre:
Name                   Range  Guide CEP  PK   Dam   Weight Type  RoF Shots Properties
FIM-92F Stinger RMP:   3 nm   IR    -    65%  1.05  15 kg  Frag  5   2     -
Starstreak II          4 nm   IR    -    75%  0.94  20 kg  Frag  5   2     British
RB 70 Bolide           8 nm   S-L   -    65%  0.38  15 kg  Frag  5   2     Swedish

Vehicle Platoon: 3 launchers
pre:
Name                   Range  Guide CEP  PK   Dam   Weight Type  RoF Shots Properties
MIM-77G Chaparral      4.5 nm IR    -    65%  4.38  87 kg  Frag, 5   4     -
RB 98 IRIS-T SLS       6 nm   IR    -    95%  3.99  87 kg  Frag, 2   4     German
Tamir [Iron Dome]      8 nm   Radar -    95%  4.38  90 kg  Frag, 2   20    HoJ, Israeli
MIM-120B NASAMS:       16 nm  Radar -    85%  2.7   154 kg Frag, 6   6     HoJ, Norwegian
MIM-120C-7 NASAMS:     20 nm  Radar -    95%  2.7   154 kg Frag, 6   6     HoJ, Norwegian

Battery: 6 launchers
pre:
MIM-23E/P I-HAWK ELM:  22 nm  Semi  -    70%  19.6  635 kg Frag  3   3     -
MIM-23K I-HAWK ELM:    22 nm  Semi  -    75%  19.6  635 kg Frag  3   3     -
MIM-104F PAC-3 ERINT   40nm   Radar -    95%  1     320 kg AP    2   8     HoJ
MIM-104B Patriot       55nm   Semi  -    85%  31.8  900 kg Frag  2   4     -
MIM-104D Patriot GEM   55nm   Semi  -    90%  29.4  900 kg Frag  2   4     -
MIM-104E GEM+          55nm   Semi  -    95%  29.4  900 kg Frag  2   4     -
MIM-104F PAC-3 MSE     40nm   Radar -    95%  1     320 kg AP    2   8     HoJ

Oddball Unites: varies
pre:
Python 6 SPYDER-MR (2) 10 nm  IR    -    95%  3.99  105 kg Frag  2   8     HOB, Israeli
Akash(4)               15 nm  Semi  -    70%  19.6  720 kg Frag  2   3     Indian, Complete poo poo
Derby SPYDER-MR (2)    18 nm  Radar -    95%  4.38  118 kg Frag  2   8     HoJ, Israeli
Aster 30 SAAM-FR (4)   60 nm  Radar -    95%  13.6  450 kg Frag  2   9     HoJ, LOAL, French

USSR SAMs
pre:
SA-14 Gremlin          3 nm   IR    -    45%  0.38  11 kg  Frag  5   2     -
SA-16 Gimlet           3 nm   IR    -    50%  0.7   11 kg  Frag  5   2     -
SA-18 Grouse           3 nm   IR    -    50%  0.88  11 kg  Frag  5   2     -

Vehicle Platoon: 2 vehicles
pre:
SA-13 Gopher           4 nm   IR    -    45%  1.75  42 kg  Frag  5   8     -
SA-19 Grisom           4 nm   Semi  -    70%  3.15  60 kg  Frag  2   8     -
SA-15a Gauntlet        9 nm   Semi  -    80%  5.25  167 kg Frag  2   8     -

Buk Platoon: 3 vehicles
pre:
SA-11 Gadfly           25 nm  Semi  -    75%  24.5  685 kg Frag  5   4     -

S-300P- Battery: 6 launchers, choice
pre:
SA-10a Grumble         40 nm  Semi  -    75%  45.5 1480 kg Frag  2   4     -
SA-10b Grumble         50 nm  Semi  -    80%  45.5 1470 kg Frag  2   4     -

S-300V Battery: 4 launchers, 2 of each
pre:
SA-12a Gladiator       45 nm  Semi  -    80%  150  3490 kg Frag  2   4     -
SA-12b Giant           60 nm  Semi  -    80%  150  5805 kg Frag  2   2     -
Russian SAMs
pre:
SA-24 Grouse           3 nm   IR    -    50%  0.88  12 kg  Frag  5   2     -
SA-25 Verba            3.5 nm IR    -    50%  0.88  12 kg  Frag  5   2     -

Vehicle Platoon: 2 vehicles
pre:
SA-13 Gopher           4 nm   IR    -    45%  1.75  42 kg  Frag  5   8     -
SA-15e Gauntlet        9 nm   Semi  -    80%  5.25  167 kg Frag  2   16    -
SA-22 Greyhound        10 nm  Semi  -    70%  7     90 kg  Frag  2   12    -

Buk Platoon: 3 vehicles
pre:
SA-17 Grizzly          40 nm  Semi  -    80%  24.5  720 kg Frag  3   8     -

S-300PM-1 Battery: 6 launchers, choice
pre:
SA-20a Gargoyle        80 nm  Semi  -    80%  52.5 1780 kg Frag  2   4     -
SA-20b Gargoyle        110 nm Semi  -    80%  52.5 1800 kg Frag  2   4     -

S-300V4 Battery: 4 launchers, have both
pre:
SA-23a Gladiator       80 nm  Semi  -    80%  150  3490 kg Frag  2   4     -
SA-23b Giant           120 nm Semi  -    80%  150  5805 kg Frag  2   2     -

S-400 Battery: 8 launchers, choice. Also excuse me if I find the missile weights WAY too low.
pre:
SA-21a Growler         135 nm Semi  -    80%  123  1800 kg Frag  2   4     -
SA-21b Growler         215 nm Radar -    80%  43   1800 kg Frag  2   4     HoJ
FREAKEN LASERS
Both of the 10 nm will have been in service for several years by the time of the LP.
pre:
Name                   Range  Guide CEP  PK   Dam   Type  RoF Shots Properties
HELLADS 10 kw          3nm    Laser -    90%  2.4   Laser 7   100   -
HELLADS 60 kw          4nm    Laser -    90%  2.4   Laser 7   100   -
LaWS                   10 nm  Laser -    90%  2.4   Laser 15  100   -
Tamir [Iron Beam]      10 nm  Laser -    90%  2.4   Laser 15  100   Israeli

omegasgundam fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 11, 2017

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Groggy nard posted:

I would like to restate my declaration to vote for a laser bote.

Good luck with that. The Iron Beam is Israeli, and best of luck getting a set out of them. The LaWS is USN, and I think they would pay particularly close attention to ships that have it installed. The damage and refire rate are rather lovely against jets, but handle the anti-ordinance role just fine. I'd rather get another I-HAWK battery as well as an Iron Dome set before we do a lot of branching out.

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Yooper posted:

I have returned and the mosquito's did not carry us away. I'll count votes later this afternoon and we'll get into mission planning.

Also, the employer will be comically insufferable but not in a way that we'll want to gently caress off. Think Office Space more than Toyota.

Part 2 of my weapon compendium is on page 212.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omegasgundam
Mar 30, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Does not compute.

You have to think about the dog's health too you know. Can't feed to her too much, she'd get fat.