Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJ6HTmhZJ9JtxJ-zJUUNZ6ZBFzvf55hdLyoXsf6WIPrOx5oA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I didn't test it yet so someone tell me if it's hosed

IT'S TIME FOR WRESTLEMANIA! THE BIG FINISH!!!! SORT OF. This one is worth an rear end ton of points, so you're still in it. First gets a rasslin prize. Second gets a forums upgrade. Or something. Who knows.

Thanks for a fun season guys. I bitch about doing this but I strangely like it anyway. I'll be back next season, despite WWE's best efforts to make me miserable.

+2 POINTS IF YOU POST YOUR FAVORITE "WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT"

oh yeah if i stole your question idea i'll credit you when i score it

Golashes fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Mar 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Golashes you are the best poster on this forum and we all really appreciate you taking care of this—especially me, as I make my charge from 47 into the top 20.

My favourite Mania moment was the crowd reaction shots from when the streak was broken.

Just kidding, it's from Mania 34 when Dana Brooke unified the Women's championship belts after defeating Charlotte Flair 1-2-3 clean as a sheet.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

uhhh favourite '''''''wrestlemania moment''''' was Lesnar hitting his head at the end of WM19

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

my favorite wrestlemania moment was the end of the ric flair vs shawn michaels match at wrestlemania 24

thanks for doing this golashes!

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Everything still considered, the curtain call from wrestlemania 20 was pretty special.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My favorite Wrestlemania moment is Hulk beating Yokozuna at WM IX because I was so upset that Bret lost that I stopped watching for a few months and I didn't know that Hulk came out and beat Yokozuna for the title to close the show until I was an adult.

Also Golashes my response to the last question is specifically directed at you.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

My favourite Wrestlemania Moment is when the actual current President of the United States ate a stunner (and sold it like poo poo)

bartok
May 10, 2006

Real answer is Macho Man reconciling with Miss Elisabeth after losing to the Ultimate Warrior at WM 7. Joke answer is Jack Swagger getting his entrance cut for his match for his big match with Alberto Del Rio as punishment.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

That one picture of the guy looking shocked when undertaker lost

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

submitted. Favorite Mania moment was TLC II.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My favorite moment is the promo for Austin-Rock II

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Oh hey I didn't submit answers for Fast Lane because I completely forgot about that show. Heh.

Favourite 'Mania moment was 'Taker giving a jumping Tombstone to Michaels because holy fuckin' poo poo, are you trying to kill the guy

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
E this isn't the hall of fame thread!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My fave Mania moment is Hogan's insane promo at Mania 4.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Undertaker retiring Shawn Michaels

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
its a tie for me

1st. Mick Foley v. Edge WWXXII

2. Boss man getting hung from my favorite Demonic Structure in WMXV

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

My favorite mania moment was when Eddie Guerrero hugged himself at the end of WM XX

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Daniel Bryan's 2 matches at WMXXX

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The Rock giving Hogan poo poo for getting the Dome name wrong was pretty hilarious.

Better luck season fellow losers!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

It was the main event of Wrestlemania XX. I couldn't believe that * beat both HHH and HBK.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I like Austin's heel turn at X7 because no one had any idea what was happening and it was real confusing for everyone

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

bradzilla posted:

Daniel Bryan's 2 matches at WMXXX

I liked when Cole marked out when he tapped out Batista and called him the miracle kid.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
favorite was wm32 ending to the loudest chorus of boo's possible and making me enraged for weeks

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I've only really seen two so my favorite Wrestlemania moment had to be when I thought Sasha was going to win last year.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
gangster cm punk

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My favorite Mania moment was Molly getting her head shaved tbh.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Favorite Wrestlemania moment:

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

My favorite WM moment is the triple-threat Hardcore Title match at X7 between Kane, Big Show, and Raven, because that's legitimately the match that made me a fan of pro wrestling. And a Kane mark for life.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

End of WrestleMania 30.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I've been to three WMs in person, and I highly doubt anything will ever top Rock/Cena I for me. Taker/HBK I was amazing, but there just wasn't as much emotional investment in it for me. For WM32 I'd probably say I was the loudest voice in the stadium for Zack Ryder.

So yeah, Rock/Cena I would be my most cherished Wrestlemania moment.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I love you Golashes. My favorite Mania moment was being in attendance when Bryan won and seeing my Dad, who gives no fucks about wrestling, mark out for him. :3:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my fave was when shane mcmahon put the undertaker into a deadly submission hold, expertly

p.s. sorry if i submitted twice, the thing said it didn't go through the first time so i submitted another one. it's exactly the same

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Apr 1, 2017

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

My favorite Wrestlemania moment is Vince's stupid, stupid brain making Wrestlemania X contain several segments of Todd Pettengill talking to a Bill Clinton impersonator. Or JAG THINDH. Either way.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'm sorry. I love you.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
My favorite Mania moment will be this Sunday. It will be my first Wrestlemania live so that whole day will be amazing regardless of what happens.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

My favorite Wrestlemania moment was when precious baby Rusev drove a loving tank

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Senerio posted:

My favorite Mania moment was Molly getting her head shaved tbh.

i remember when that was in the raw opening video for like years

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

My favourite moment was when Fred Durst sang ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My favorite Wrestlemania Moment is when the announcers start screaming about something being a Wrestlemania Moment as it's happening, immediately ruining it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
My favourite Wrestlemania moments are HHH's increasingly ridiculous entrances. Looking forward to this one.

• Locked thread