Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Here i s the table i cant fix it from being so big can someone help

looks like The Chels are winning by the funny number of points so if everyone else can just somehow not win any games for the rest of the season somehow so we can win with the funny number of points, thanjks.

god the international break was insanely fail and gay i hate it op

Looks like some top top top macteches this weekend, theres like the lovely version of the south coast derby, a shityt london derby featuring one good team which is the CHels who we all love. Manchester city arsenal where i hope the other club that didn't win things the united way smash the poo poo out of arsenal and we all get to laugh at aresenal and do some lols I do like to lol I hope you all like to lol. i hope that wba beat mancccccccccccccccccccchester united. probably some other matches happening idk i dont care i'm going on holiday on monday anyway.

heres an unrelated tweet
https://twitter.com/ftbllrswanimals/status/837256060356395008

Edit: also its april here this thread is the april fools joke its my posting haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Lol at United for scoring like twenty goals less than us after buying all that attacking talent. We don't even have a proper fit striker.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i'm probably going to post an excessive number of paragraphs itt

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Good job, ref.

E: oh ffs

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

look at the gross beak on that bird face

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
"apirl"

Fantastic pretend-effortless OP, OP.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39468699

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Nice meltdown. I don't get why the interviewer didn't just say "well if you attacked for 90 minutes and didn't score a goal it's reasonable to say they cancelled you out"

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Mourinho rules.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ewar Woowar posted:

Lol at United for scoring like twenty goals less than us after buying all that attacking talent. We don't even have a proper fit striker.

Glad to see United continued their amazing attacking football :getin:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
apparently Craig Shakespeare is the first British manager to win his first four Premier League matches in a row, and also the only other managers who have done that in the PL era are Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Guus Hiddink

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

PirateBob posted:

"apirl"

Fantastic pretend-effortless OP, OP.

Awww widdle american mancchester united fan is epic butthurt maybe its time for you to go sit down on the noob chair next to mourinho \_

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

vyelkin posted:

apparently Craig Shakespeare is the first British manager to win his first four Premier League matches in a row, and also the only other managers who have done that in the PL era are Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Guus Hiddink

thats impressive considering we still dont know who he is

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

track day bro! posted:

Awww widdle american mancchester united fan is epic butthurt maybe its time for you to go sit down on the noob chair next to mourinho \_

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

vyelkin posted:

Not bad for a backstabbing bastard.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
let's go the boro

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/02/west-ham-slaven-bilic-vote-of-confidence

quote:

the club’s board released a statement on Sunday confirming their commitment to the Croatian.

“To end speculation once and for all, the West Ham United board feel it necessary to announce that we have 100% faith in Slaven Bilic’s ability to lead West Ham United,” read the statement.

“Despite press speculation to the contrary, the manager’s position is not under threat. The board know that Slaven and his coaching staff have the full backing of the playing squad and the overwhelming majority of supporters to lead West Ham United out of this difficult spell.

“The board now urge all supporters to unite behind the manager, his staff and the squad as we go into some important games. We all have complete confidence in their ability to end a testing run of results and finish the season on a high.”

That's him fired then.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

http://i.redd.it/qpf4r008ycoy.jpg

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Luke Shaw hosed mourinho's mum i think

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oliwan posted:

Luke Shaw hosed mourinho's mum i think

It would seem so: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10823023/luke-shaw-a-long-way-behind-manchester-united-team-mates-says-jose-mourinho

He's done by the looks of it

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Of course we can't see what happens behind the scenes so maybe Shaw really isn't putting in the effort and is just coasting along and spending more time out with his mates than training, as the stories go... but on the surface Jose's treatment of Shaw has seemed bizarre from the start. He's massively talented yet he's never really had a chance in Mourinho's squad.

Gonna be really sad when he's sold next summer and becomes amazing at PSG or where ever.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
or maybe he'll just come up

shawt

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

Of course we can't see what happens behind the scenes so maybe Shaw really isn't putting in the effort and is just coasting along and spending more time out with his mates than training, as the stories go... but on the surface Jose's treatment of Shaw has seemed bizarre from the start. He's massively talented yet he's never really had a chance in Mourinho's squad.

Gonna be really sad when he's sold next summer and becomes amazing at PSG or where ever.

I'm always inclined to take the manager's side in this situations but Mourinho has a habit of freezing out excellent players for petty reasons.

I personally wouldn't mind us taking a punt on Shaw as we obviously need a left back (more because Milner is getting old- I think he's good there) but I can't see that transfer ever happening.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Mourinho is a retard fraud I don't think we need paragraphs about it.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yah i agree he is def a retard

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

oliwan posted:

Yah i agree he is def a retard

he is def what???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

he is def what???

i guess mourinhos not the only def one

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Luke Shaw has been out of shape according to LVG, Hodgson and Mourinho. Seems like a pattern.

That said, I still think he deserves a run out there, I mean as much as I like that Ashley Young gives it his all, he's loving Ashley Young at LB.

Then again, I saw it pointed out somewhere that the players regressing under Mourinho are the players who looked like future superstars last season. Martial, Rashford, I guess Shaw pre-leg break. The ones flourishing are Valencia, Fellaini, Carrick sorta, and Zlatan.

Think about last year, when Rashford and Martial were rated higher than Sane and Sterling, now it's clearly the other way around.

I guess what I'm saying is that Mourinho is loving over young talent, and I really shouldn't act surprised.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

track day bro! posted:

You'll be a FYAD superstar yet, no doubt.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Moyes wtf.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Syncopated posted:

Moyes wtf.

Oh no, he made a joke.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Shrapnig posted:

Oh no, he made a joke.

it may appear to be a joke but Scottish people never make jokes ever

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

RideTheSpiral posted:

it may appear to be a joke but Scottish people never make jokes ever

especially not about slapping women

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Shrapnig posted:

Oh no, he made a joke.

I only read the outraged newspaper articles, but ehh

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
you can take the manager out of everton

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Duncan Ferguson taught him well

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Women are equal now except when they aren't and that includes jokes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

chuggo is BACK posted:

you can take the manager out of rangers

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
What did he say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star Error posted:

What did he say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNFqEF_J6Y0

The tricky Jezebel laughed.

• Locked thread