Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Houka
Mar 27, 2014

ChickenHeart posted:

I think it's time to bring 'ol Bill Rizer out of the freezer.

Is Security still a thankless, highly-lethal job where your efforts at keeping the station safe are ultimately-futile and will 99% of the time lead you into arresting/killing the wrong suspect and turn the entire station and the admins against you?

'Cause I wouldn't have it any other way. (also issuing dumb joke tickets to the crew from a segway is the only thing that keeps me from eating my own stun baton)

yes

Good luck being vaguely morally good, I'll be just keep being barely competent, happily violent and unhelpful. Seems to work out OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houka
Mar 27, 2014
A normal everyday round. A man named Space Prince is trying to wrangle a monkey for genetic testing, and I'm sitting there in genetics watching him. Deciding to be a goofball, I bring up the suicide prompt while next to those two chutes (this is Cog1 genetics) and then quickly stuff him into the chute and hit OK. It severs my head and sends him and my head into the closed disposals belt.

He ends up crammed in there with Mr Muggles, a riot launcher, and my severed head.

Mr Muggles picks up the riot launcher.

He accidentally grabs the monkey.

And this is what happened

Prince Space coughs!
Mr Muggles coughs!
Repeat x1000

Apparently smoke is affected by disposal belts, so he and the monkey got trapped on a tile with about twenty smoke entities, and every single time the game moved the smoke and them it set off the coughing reaction again. And the coughing reaction causes Oxy damage.

This is the story of how the Prince of Space got hotboxed to death by a monkey in the garbage dump of a space station.

Houka
Mar 27, 2014

Womyn Capote posted:

Even if I could get past the kissing emotes and laying on top of eachother poo poo from these players, there is a meta aspect of two characters being "married" and seemingly cooperating every round that just doesn't feel right to me.

If this was true, which it's not, why are you watching them do this and then narrating the supposed events on a SomethingAwful forum thread? That's creepy as poo poo, dude, even if it's to complain about it. And now you're claiming they're metagaming or something? Please, contact an admin if you think something actually sexual or hosed up is happening, otherwise you're just stirring the pot.

Houka
Mar 27, 2014

monolithburger posted:

I'd hate to see the inside of the vending machine...

It's just a trashcan inside of a vending machine.

Houka
Mar 27, 2014
How about that addition of technicolor lizards? Where's the outrage, the gnashing of teeth about bleeding of hugbox admins making the game another furry hellhole?

Personally, though, I like the new lizard colors. I saw a dude called Duke Dragon the other day and he looked rad as hell and perfectly in line with the ridiculous, slapstick, dark comedy air of the game.