Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
of course everyone knows that here what am i doing i ate entirely too much food and i am unable to do any critical thinking at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

we both have a potential 6 points on the table. pens have 3 more points than cbj so yeah it's a battle for home ice advantage since there's an odd number of games in a series. idk if you're joking but not everyone may know so whatever.

Nah - sincere talk (I'm watching with the sound off on the Pens game but I'm sure they aren't shutting up about it)

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Nah - sincere talk (I'm watching with the sound off on the Pens game but I'm sure they aren't shutting up about it)

Pens win and Jackets loss (regulation) clinches it, yeah.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

i am unable to do basic math because i didn't realize that

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

also what the gently caress is going on in the pens devils game

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Go Preds, 1 nothin' already!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
dafuq is going on in the Pens game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

If it would come into play, CBJ lead the ROW tiebreaker 47-45 going into tonight's game. A CBJ win and Pens regulation loss tonight would clinch that.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Get Bozak off the loving powerplay. Jesus Christ.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Way to go, Martin. You definitely showed him.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Polak, you stupid piece of poo poo.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

:suicide:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Stretch Marx posted:

gently caress I hate you Polak.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

NAZEM THE DREAM :toot:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Kadri is the hero we need :siren:

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Great pass from Bozak there

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That was kinda lovely from Sid. And then Someone crosschecked Sheary. And then what the gently caress did they call? Lol ok.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Preds strike again! Maybe this is the game for Forsberg to ring up some goals.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Old man Cullen :)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

apophenium posted:

Preds strike again! Maybe this is the game for Forsberg to ring up some goals.

Go hog wild.

This is just beating a dead horse, I stopped feeling pain for the Stars a while ago.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Only one guy going to the box there was bullshit but at least they got the shorty.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

gently caress you polak

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

I would like some Phil goals :( he hasn't seemed like quite the same player this year

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Kucherov :stare:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I would not be surprised if he has another good season left in him, and I thought for sure he was gonna looked pretty well done after having such a short summer.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Stretch Marx posted:

gently caress I hate you Polak.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Kucherov should make the playoffs by himself

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The last three weeks of Jackets hockey are like one of those video games where sliders affect your character's/s' attributes, with the value of attributes increased by redeeming XP. And whoever's playing as the Jackets has decided to give up some PK ability in exchange for "scoring more than one goal".

e- HOW MANY TIMES CAN THIS TEAM ALLOW A HIGHLIGHT REEL GOAL IN CONSECUTIVE GAMES? :psyboom:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 7, 2017

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
How anyone can see Roman Polak and go "Yeah that's a good hockey player" is beyond me. It should be a sign of early dementia.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hooboy, Trumpler just fired a fuckton of missiles into Syria.

Maybe nuclear hellfire will save us from the scourge that is the impending sweep at the hands of the Penguins.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Stretch Marx posted:

Can the NHL please just suspend him for the next 20 games? Thanks,

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Maybe nuclear hellfire will save us from the scourge that is the impending sweep at the hands of the Penguins.

This is how I learn this. Mother gently caress

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Holy poo poo the Stars. I knew they had goaltending issues but not this bad

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

CBJSprague24 posted:

come again?

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

CBJSprague24 posted:

I hope I'm outside the range of the missiles that land in NY.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Stretch Marx posted:

How anyone can see Roman Polak and go "Yeah that's a good hockey player" is beyond me. It should be a sign of early dementia.

Did he kill somebody like he did Bjorkstrand a couple weeks ago or just a Bad Hockey Play?

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This is how I learn this. Mother gently caress

I mean, I could've told you about my concerns about the CBJ looking completely incapable in the first round for a couple weeks but I mea---oh you're talking about Trump.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Andersen you beautiful ginger child.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

SS-18 HAIL SATAN

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Holy poo poo Anderson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Did he kill somebody like he did Bjorkstrand a couple weeks ago or just a Bad Hockey Play?

He's taken two penalties tonight: one where he literally checked a guy so hard into Hyman that Hyman did a flip (literal flip), and a second stupid penalty that resulted in a goal. I dislike that man very much.

• Locked thread