Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
I look forward to some of the 21st century gear that we inevitably have to homebrew especially if we start to see serious opponents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
If we buy a tank, we should buy T-55s. Everything before that is too worn out and we'd be better off just buying a bunch of Hiluxes, Urals and Unimogs for the same money and bolting some SPG-9s / ATGMs to them.

Triple A fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Apr 19, 2017

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

JcDent posted:

I have an early No Guns, No Glory vote. Mortars were great in Jagged Alliance 1.13 (until the black shirts showed up and shattered my dreams, as well as everything else), armor is always good and we don't even have an option for T-55.

Then we should probably make some phone calls to Germany and see if we can buy some of their old Leopard 1A5s then.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
We could always homebrew that stuff to work in this system along with any new guns that could make an appearance in this area.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Phi230 posted:

If y'all also want an individual stipend you're gonna need to get a good list of what guns you want so I can record them accurately.

My suggestion is that we all use rifles that are in NATO calibers and use STANAG mags. That way, our logistics are going to be somewhat simpler and we can get 5.56 / 7.62 NATO pretty much anywhere these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
If you buy rifles in 7.62 NATO, please buy anything but the M-14. FALs and G3s are more common and better in every potential way and we probably can get HK417s if we do a few phone calls.

• Locked thread