Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
Ooooh, going to have to jump headfirst into the abyss on this one too. Sign me up as reservist Wilkes if you would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
Time to bring in the Hoff Toff.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if we're taking votes for the trainers now too, if we have a Snake hanging around, why not a "Flaming Dragon"? Johnson it is.

And ugh. We really have no clue if half of this poo poo will work on delivery? Fine. I'd argue we put most of our money this round on base upgrades, something we know won't, you know, gently caress up. I suppose the State-of-the-Art Comms Centre just because we've had good comms guys fall into our laps already, and it makes the most sense to get them what they need to maximize results.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Sure, a vote for Plan Illuminati.

• Locked thread