Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I post. Just not good posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I bet hats is more of a unkillable town? Idk a unkillable scum sounds dumb.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Third party???

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Wtf is a boss

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
...that's not very town.

##vote 100yrs

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
honestly I'm weirded by the jump that hats is scum? like I don't think a scum that can't die via lynching makes much sense unless it's a shot system.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
rushing to work but I will confirm that I visited Hats because they are queen-aligned which sounded more towny than maf.

queens are good, right?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't think yrs is bad because I don't see any reason for scum to breadcrumb their role unless they have this massive plan to fool us from the beginning.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

That's a direct contradiction of what I was told last night. If you are the actual doctor I make suggestions to. Worth noting I'm explicitly told I don't know the alignment of the people in my employment. I imagine mine isn't confirmed to them either.

I deffo didn't get any order. Might be more than one doc?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
stop pushing to kill the doc, gosh!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
The last game I played a ecco game with weird alignments was the one with the kids and I was the mason converter that converts townies to cool alignment which was basically a flavor change.

I don't care as long as the queen win con aligns with town.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Well it's not like hats knew 100yrs's role/alignment. How spiteful would you be to not order a doc on someone just because they try to vote on you yesterday?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I knew it. Tobbs is scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
If hats died, this day would even have less content.

I'm just waiting for them to post.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Birdstrike posted:

We're going nowhere fast, time to Archerize this plan

Assuming that 100yrs is the dumbest townie ever (highly probable), who wanted them dead? Max, Somber, PinMom.

Scum would've been happy to vote 3P Hats yesterday, so when they couldn't get town 100 dunked they moved to Hats.

##vote Pinterest Mom

...and how would they know hats is 3p?

Totally down with murdering pin but your logic don't follow.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Also lurking is a legit scum tactic and the fact people don't believe it is wrong.

Especially in huge as gently caress games.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Tobbs literally made just one post because I called him scum.

Where are you, Tobbs?!!!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Do you still believe yrs to be scum?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't believe that was the question on the table.

Well, I'm putting it on the table, scumbo!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

TMMadman posted:

I declare both questions to be valid and both of you should answer the pertinent question instead of playing grabass.

Their refusal to answer my basic question is quite suspicious.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Pinterest Mom posted:

You should really do your best to not violate causality, in this game of mafia.

Uncooperative players are bad and ergo you are bad!!

##unvote
##vote Pinterest

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I already had a case on them yesterday.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't think Pin is maf because they might have a wrong case yesterday. I think they are maf because they are wishy washy and won't commit to anything. I'm asking them a basic question of "do you think yrs is maf?" and they're just dodging it.

Like why would they? If they don't think yrs is scum anymore, why not answer it instead of ignoring it and belittling my questions?

Note that I only voted pin after they won't answer my question.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm assuming town don't lie.

The only reason someone would take a long time to answer a basic answer like that is if they're coming up with a lie. And lying is scummy!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Idk if you disagree so much, you gonna give me a reason why pinterest won't answer my question that's towny other than hurdur goony goons.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Well duh it's kinda shoddy but that's my thoughts. I had always been pro-yrs so my perception had not shifted.

Maybe you should throw who you think is scum instead?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Pinterest Mom posted:

Actually, I was betting that you wouldn't be able to respond to "why do you want to kill me" without entirely relying on things that happened after you said you'd be fine killing me, and that my being cagey would bait that out :sun:

Nice puppet master reply.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
how the gently caress did I get into the top 5

shame, shame. everyone below me is scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
bitch, my cases aren't fake!! I put 100% into all my posts, just call them lovely instead.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
actual lurking is way worse than making white noise posts. At least you can use the white noise posts to push against them. If you want to lynch a lurker late game, people would just repeat "LURKING ISN'T AN INDICATION OF ALIGNMENT" at you until you back off.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
MOAT IS LYING

##unvote
##vote Moat

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
loving god, ##unvote
##vote Moat

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
okay brb I have to drive to work but I'm telling you. Moat's claim doesn't make sense at all.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
brb I will explain in 1 hr because the traffic is poo poo!!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay guys, I'm here to explain to you why I believe Moat is lying. Phoneposting.

1. We assume that based on yrs's claim and Moat's claim, that Moat is a vt first who got randomly selected to becomes a brutal cop.

We can assume that the same thing should happen to the doc (vt turned doc)

Isn't that a tad strange? If yrs had been killed day 1, then we wouldn't had any cops. Isn't it imbalanced to have a game where 1 person dying can entirely gently caress up a setup? I believe yrs is a boss. I don't believe Moat is vt turned cop.

2. with this new information, we now can believe that there is 2 docs/1 cop in the setup. Now imagine that you're the vt turned doc. Wouldn't you be suspicious of the goon that claimed doc d1? You know you are the doc, and now it would definitely put a different light on my claim.

And yet there's no one that's pushing hard at me. I find that questionable, as if... the vt turned doc don't exist.

3. If we assume that what Moat is saying is true, then what's the problem of lynching Moat? There doesn't seemed to be a limit on how many orders yrs can give out, what are the chances that yrs can just sit back and keep generating docs and cops?

4. Brutal cop is an ez claim. Just sit back and go "well, i visited etc and they didn't die" it's way too convenient. Now read Moat's posts remembering that he's cop. There's a lack of conviction in it.

I'm bad at mafia but 1 thing I'm good at is recognizing fake claims. I remembered the katamari game and TMM claim which just conveniently inno'd a bunch of lurkers. I said it was obviously fake and it was.

Juat think of the chances that one of all the townies, Moat the lynch leader just happened to turn to a brutal cop "randomly" and give us a result that basically means nothing since we can't even clarify if he's actually a cop.

It's a convenient claim, and definitely fake if you look closely.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##unvote
##vote sombrero

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Uranium Phoenix posted:

Wait, you think moat is lying and you go with this?

Sombre is rude and thus deserve to die

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
But seriously though, why is everyone just accepting that the Moat just randomly turned to a cop?

Why are you guys so gullible? There's a missing vt turned doc. The fact that you're questioning ny claim instead of a claim MADE UNDER PRESSURE BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO BE LYNCHED is so stupid.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Somberbrero posted:

i love that you had this entire thread waiting for you, i was like 'ahh holy poo poo finally a break,' and then you bust in with WELL I THINK THE SETUP WOULDN'T WORK THAT WAY.

Tbh I didn't expect people to focus on what I have to say anyway. Considering that everyone belittle me when I post, I always post assuming people are just going to ignore me.

I woke up, saw moat's garbage claim and type out Moat is lying. You guys hype yourself up smh.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

TMMadman posted:

Well, to be fair Tired, Moat wasn't that close to be lynched when he claimed. He was only at 5 votes and we need 12 to lynch.

Votefinder is currently wrong about the number of people in the game, but I believe the votecount itself is right.

He's still one of the more likely people going to be lynched. He probably just scrolled the last page, freak out when he saw people talking about how they don't mind lynching and immediately thought up of a claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Uranium Phoenix posted:

1) It seems to be semi-confirmed by 100yrs
2) Now it looks like you're fishing for a doc, which is a Pretty Scummy Move imo

Any docs out there please do not claim. But also don't protect non-town aligned people, tia

I'm not fishing. I'm saying the vt turned doc doesn't exist.

• Locked thread