Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
it doesnt make a lot of sense considering random 'smart' tvs and poo poo have it. what would be the point?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the only angle i can think of is to promote people buying fire devices but like i said its on every last piece of lovely hardware like refrigerators and washing machines soo

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Elder Postsman posted:

i don't even have anything that plays physical media anymore. like even my car only takes a usb stick or bluetooth.

i thought this until i discovered theres a cd player hidden in my cars glove box. hosed up but true!

pram
Jun 10, 2001
kiss my loving rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

long router is long

• Locked thread