Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe

Butterflies, eating Thai, Apple Pie, Fourth of July, seeing a cute guy, these are a few of my favorite things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

building noises, oak leaves in the sun, hospital smells

birds

a good soup. tomato, chicken noodle, wonton, etc. love 'em all. except the thick soups.

thanks hogge wild!

cda

by Hand Knit
people turning pages in the library, oxycontin, sex

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

birds posted:

a good soup. tomato, chicken noodle, wonton, etc. love 'em all. except the thick soups.

Mmmm! I love the thick soups. That's part of how wonderful life is. You and I can both have soups, and we don't need to fight!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

birds

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Mmmm! I love the thick soups. That's part of how wonderful life is. You and I can both have soups, and we don't need to fight!

i can respect that

thanks hogge wild!

Tik Tok Tommy
Beyond all else, I love days where the air and the breeze is brisk, and the sun is warm. I love summer, but i can't stand still heat.

(Prev): The pride i get from posting in a manner incomparable to all others.

....yeaaahhh...

Tik Tok Tommy fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Apr 16, 2017

Fuck My Ass

cda posted:

people turning pages in the library, oxycontin, sex

OXY IS GOOD BRO

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Finding rocks on the beach and allowing myself to believe, just for a moment, that this rock is a rare gemstone and now I'm rich.

Starshark
Dog bites, bee stings, feeling sad. You might say I'm a little bit damaged. :twisted:

Twenty Four

Alcohol, drinking, drinking alcohol. Thats 3 different things, which is a few.

Rushi

by Smythe
weed. tiny animals.

Rushi

by Smythe
and this

----------------

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rain, weed, women with big boobehs and a big rear end, dogs, cats, sweet potato pie

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cocaine, meth, heroin or a fatally dangerous combination of any or all of them

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

cocaine, meth, heroin or a fatally dangerous combination of any or all of them

women with junk in the trunk, y/n?

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

whiteyfats posted:

women with junk in the trunk, y/n?

sure. wait, it 's not actual garbage, is it? that sounds really unhealthy imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I love my BF, thick soups, spicy things, raccoons, other adorable animals, my Kokum and Moshum, and all my BYOB friends.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3656838&userid=196093#post464519238 Here is a good soup recipe. I will never stop shilling it because it is really good.

• Locked thread