Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Nowhere near done but just wanted to actually post something instead of fretting.

People deserve safety, to grow into who they are, that is what school is supposed to be right?

quote:

Junko Mori
Character Concept: A girl, caught up in the weight of Legacy
Aspect: -
Virtue: -
Fault: -
Keys: Goal: Become a Doctor
I Won’t Let You Down: If you’ve made a promise to someone, you can spend Karma points as Hero Dice for any action related to keeping that promise.

ATK: 4
DEF: 1
ATH: 2
BRN: 3
SPT: 5

INT: 7
RES: 6
STM: 24

Heroic Flaw: Obsession: Seeming Perfect: Junko has a life ahead of her, she needs to be the perfect student, the perfect daughter no matter what

Personal Edges
-
-
-

Someone has to keep order around the school, keeping the various clubs in order and not stepping on each other's toes, organising the various events and handling the “Soft” enforcement of rules. Honestly most of the work is paperwork, handling the budgets and scheduling. Whole some more fanciful students like to imagine the student council as a law unto itself and ruling with an iron fist, the truth is that Junko is more of a clerk who spends her days doing paperwork and keeping order.

quote:

... As you can see by my student record I am a very dedicated student, willing to put in the hours necessary to excel at all my subjects. As for my hobbies: time in the student council has allowed me to help people while developing my social and clerical skills, contributing to the lives of other students in the best way I can. That is why I think studying studying history at This is why i think that preparing myself for my future career with a buis This is why I wish to study art This is why I would
Attempt 10 at a college application

A Knight with No banner, casting everything aside in penance for an ancient Sin.

What's your favorite color? Why? And the same, but for least favorite.

Blue, we used to visit the ocean when I was young and staring out to the horizon of endless blue was… calming.

That we agree on, he did always like blue

Red is, frustrating… someone managed to tar a whole class red and we had to spend a weekend cleaning it up.

What's something you'd consider a short-term goal for yourself? A long-term one?

For now I just want to have a peaceful end to the term. Long term i'd like to... bah it's kind of silly anyway.

Do you have any phobias, or things that just kind of creep you out?

The Dark, living in the city and late nights there’s always something, someone out there. The silence and quiet blackness of it all, the loneliness… it’s suffocating.

When would say you were at your most heroic? Your least?

The constant restraint I manage when it comes to people breaking school property, the time I slipped and ended up hurting someone.

They were threatening students

That doesn't mean it's right.

(This one's for Mr./Mrs. 1000 years ago) What was your relation to Camelot? What's your story?

I fought for the Dream.

We fought for justice, for a world without war, we did what we could…

I did...

I’m sorry I failed….

He's just as cryptic with me, maybe this is just a hallucination and I can't fill in the blanks?

Name someone precious to you, someone you just can't stand, a place you always go back to, and a place that someone would be surprised to see you at.

I love My dad, ever since my mother passed I know he's been trying his best to raise me after my Mom died. It's why I make sure to not get into trouble and keep the home perfect for him. He might be away on business a lot but I know he loves me.

Samantha Doyle is... frustrating, she uses her position on the council to act like a minor Celebrity, handing out gifts and handouts like some form of personal charity. She messes up timetables just to get in someone's good books or spite someone else, it's the worst.

Monument park in town I like to go to clear my head, it's near where Mom's resting and it's just a nice quiet place where I can collect my thoughts (plus it does have wifi from a cafe nearby). Sometimes people are waking their pets or just relaxing there too, but there's something perfect about it.

Sometimes I like to go down to the Playgold arcade, the Dance machines there are a nice way to relax after a long day, just losing myself to the music and letting go for a while. I make sure know one knows it's me though, I mean I probably should be studying more right?

The same as the above, but for your time in Camelot/Britannia.

N.B. The mystery of who the Knight actually is is something i'd rather leave open for now, both to make it easier for other people to app and it's more fun to figure it out.

N.B. 2 It was very hard not to use a picture of Artorias for the knight, I want my restraint to count for something

N.B. 3 You are a pretty cool person whoever's reading this

Stormgale fucked around with this message at 19:41 on May 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread