Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I love Alex Jones. He's a loving whacky idiot and has been peddling whacky idiot nonsense for literally over a decade to an ever-growing audience of whacky idiots who need mental help. Recently he's become a kind of weird quasi-darling of the alt-right because he fed into the brain-broken conspiracy theories that Hillary Clinton was running a globe-wide child sex ring out of a Pizza place (she wasn't) and his lines about Obama turning all the frogs gay is the gift that keeps on giving.

But unfortunately Alex Jones' wife, Kelly Jones seems to have grown sick of living with a constantly wound up human jack-in-the-box and is now basically afraid he's going to kill himself and everyone in their household because the (((globalists))) are coming for them:

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/sta...FCd5SOPgP3A34J/

The whole article is worth a read but this part is great:

quote:

At a recent pretrial hearing, attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo that using his client Alex Jones’ on-air Infowars persona to evaluate Alex Jones as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in “Batman.”
“He’s playing a character,” Wilhite said of Jones. “He is a performance artist.”

But in emotional testimony at the hearing, Kelly Jones, who is seeking to gain sole or joint custody of her three children with Alex Jones, portrayed the volcanic public figure as the real Alex Jones.

“He’s not a stable person,” she said of the man with whom her 14-year-old son and 9- and 12-year-old daughters have lived since her 2015 divorce. “He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped.

“I’m concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress,” she said, referring to his recent comments about California Democrat Adam Schiff. “He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

I really hope this is the thing that causes him to snap completely and he really just starts doing truly insane poo poo, ideally without involving his terrified ex-wife and kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
What's more likely, saying that poo poo is the lie/act, or his entire life is an act?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
now it will be proven that he is bill hicks, in a court of law

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

no he's actually Andy Kaufman.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
This case will be dismissed when it is proven that every single thing Alex Jones ever said was 100% true.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
I've learnt that every single crazy person is always telling the truth.

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
He even uses his children as "reporters", it is almost endearing to see a snotnosed teen talking about the globalists and bonebroth. Also, a few weeks ago he issued an apology to the owner of Comet pizza, it seems that all that poo poo he spewed is coming back to him. Couldnt happen to a more deserving person

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
Alex Jones is raw condensed American masculinity.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

It will be interesting how long Trump keeps him close, especially with Jones outing himself as a "performance artist". It makes whatever connection he has to the administration even more suspect. At least if he claimed to be a "media figure" it would make sense with Bannon running Breitbart.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Alex Jones was offered White House press credentials.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

ScrubLeague posted:

Alex Jones was offered White House press credentials.

according to alex jones

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait for this courtroom battle.

One of the jurors looks at him. I know you can read my thoughts, Alex.

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ape Fist posted:

quote:

He wants J-Lo to get raped.

Why does Alex Jones hate jennifer lopez

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Please tell me that the end result of this will be a judge committing him to an insane asylum, even though it's a custody case. I'll take six months voluntary psychiatric care in exchange for custody when he gets through. The dude definitely needs psychiatric help.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Young Freud posted:

It will be interesting how long Trump keeps him close, especially with Jones outing himself as a "performance artist". It makes whatever connection he has to the administration even more suspect. At least if he claimed to be a "media figure" it would make sense with Bannon running Breitbart.

trump did a single interview with him back in december 2015 during the republican primary and everything since then has been a one-sided relationship with jones being a cheerleader for him and a friendly outlet since

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

froward posted:

Complete with poorly-concealed homoeroticism.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

[/quote]

She probably tweeted something "liberal" once like "not all minorities are bad" or "fluoridated water is a net plus"

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

[/quote]

Yeah I was a bit ? on that one too. I assume he hates Alec Baldwin because he had THE AUDACITY to make fun of tender sweet Drumpfy.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Way to play into the zionist reptoid illuminati's hands OP.
I bet you also like to turn forgs gay!

#infowahrs

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

it was over a line in her grammy speech

quote:

ALEX JONES: Get into some of the people freaking out and flipping out at the Grammys. Here it is.

JENNIFER LOPEZ (VIDEO): This is precisely the time when artists go to work. There is no time for despair.

JONES: Stop, stop, stop. Back it up, back it up. Who is this? Who is this tart? I forget who she is. J-Lo. So again, giant corporate people making hundreds of millions of dollars, up there with their perfect manicured everything. All the leftists from these big foundations, where 1 or 2 percent of the money goes to the Africans.

And they hoard the money for themselves, like you know, the Clintons and Oprah, and all the rest of it. And she’s up there, “Oh and we just gotta do something, it’s we’re so oppressed, it’s all so horrible, what will“-- Yes, let’s critique this -- “it’s so terrible, what are we, it’s so [unintelligible] and Trump wants to build factories for poor people.”

He doesn’t want to bring people in from Somalia where women are sold on slave box. Why don’t you go to Somalia for five minutes, lady, you’ll be gang raped so fast it’ll make your head spin.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
J-Lo doesn't go to Somalia she goes to Turkmenistan for the dictator's birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQSFQocp1Bk

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Alex Jones knows bad dancing when he sees it.

BullDawg
Mar 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wish Nationalists and Alt-Rights would completely distance themselves from Alex Jones. He is nothing but an anti-white hack that's constantly thrown in our faces when confronting real issues that MSM refuses to cover.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
IMO Kelly Jones seems to be losing this custody battle. Alex is a crazy person but he's that peculiarly high-functioning type of crazy which, amazingly, turned him into a millionaire. Don't think being vulgar and having extreme political opinions disqualifies you from raising kids.

BullDawg posted:

I wish Nationalists and Alt-Rights would completely distance themselves from Alex Jones. He is nothing but an anti-white hack that's constantly thrown in our faces when confronting real issues that MSM refuses to cover.
You don't understand. Alex Jones isn't trapped in there with you.

You're trapped in there with Alex Jones! :derp:

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Apr 17, 2017

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I hope Alex Jones wins

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

froward posted:

his extremely american masculine diet is going to kill him with rear end cancer

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

BullDawg posted:

i wish you would distance yourself from your keyboard

BullDawg
Mar 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wall Balls posted:

i wish you would distance yourself from your keyboard

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I cant imagine being raised by alex jones would be particularly great. especially if one of the kids just slurps up his propaganda

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I cant imagine being raised by alex jones would be particularly great. especially if one of the kids just slurps up his propaganda

can't be pleasant when they're having a normal dinner and he suddenly just rips his shirt off and continues calmly eating, then a horse appears out of nowhere

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the American legal system that prevents crazy people from having/looking after kids.

Enophos
Feb 29, 2008

BullDawg posted:

BullDawg posted:

Nope. I hate Jews. But I aint gonna break some stupid rule on a lovely forum forthe sake of $10.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde
Isn't this a plot point straight out of that movie where frodo becomes a nazi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

This is why balldawg hates jones, because he refuses to ever talk about jews as a people in all his conspiracies

BullDawg
Mar 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

This is why balldawg hates jones, because he refuses to ever talk about jews as a people in all his conspiracies

Alex Jones's wife is Jewish.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
His super saiyan children will conquer the earth someday

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

BullDawg posted:

Alex Jones's wife is Jewish.

he's got good taste

Adbot