Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I went to sleep before the main event. Ring exploding... Awesome. But I kept reading the ref went flying. That wasn't flying. Y'all are jabronis.

No matter how fairly generic they are now, I will always enjoy serious promo Dean. He's been through hell and now he's got a soft style. Deal with it! He's preserving his body.

Still such a shame he and Miz are on RAW now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
He legit hurt a wrestler people like, of course he's getting a push.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

shiksa posted:

Lmao Jinder Mahal.

Well I gotta hand it to smackdown, between that and having the shining stars win matches, they're actually trying something new with the guys they got.
Yeah they care about building people up. Makes everything stronger.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I imagine the most upset at the Jinder push is Curt Hawkins.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I like the direction now. I think it's interesting and keeps the "you never know what'll happen" aura alive. If it sucks, whatever. It'll pass. I wish they didn't always go to the Middle Eastern guy hates America well so much, though.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
OK

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Eli Wiggum posted:

:eng101: India isn't in the Middle East
Neither is Canada. I know I should have done a better job at explaining my point but this is such a generic Brown person gimmick and it's annoying/offensive as a (different type of) Brown person. I'm tired of them, whether this was a writer's idea or Jinder's, giving varying gimmicks to everyone but struggling to think outside of the box for people of color.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm worried they're going to make Sami do a "I don't flaunt my ethnicity because all that matters is hard work" promo against Jinder.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Corbin would be an excellent choice for MITB.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Thanks Jerusalem.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I just had a thought. A WrestleMania (nontitle) match between HHH and Shinsuke Nakamura. Would you hate that or would you be hype?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Cavauro posted:

only if there is a spot where somebody really takes a finisher big time, in the middel of the drat loving ring.
What if it's a retirement match and this is when HHH busts out the Pepsi Plunge? Plus the guarantee Nakamura wins?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

oatgan posted:

alpha
india
delta
sierra
Flawless victory.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Wazzu posted:

Related- Kinshasa is so obscure a reference it's useless. Plus it's just a place, not a phrase. Imagine a Japanese Wrestler using a move they called "Chicago".
Disagree, it's a pretty important place considering it also serves as a reference to what his finisher was called in Japan.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Huh, so the "you only get to break up one pin" thing is real!
I didn't know that was a thing at all, that's cool!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

it says per team

it also says that a team will be DQ'd if there's a tag and the legal man doesn't enter the match in 5 seconds but dear lord I don't remember that ever actually being a thing
The ref always counts after a tag.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Remember when they stubbornly wouldn't drop heel Cole even though he made the product much, much worse?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave's no longer certain Orton's retaining over Jinder :lol: let's do this
The obvious steroids are giving Vince such a hard on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
They're dumb for continually making Orton face. He's a natural heel.

Except for OrtonJumpSplitCelebration.jpg

• Locked thread