Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cardboard Box posted:

what's wwe gonna do when big show retires and no one else is big enough to make the ring break spot convincing

Mark Henry is never leaving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Smackdown should be AJ waiting in the garage for Shane again because he tricked him into winning the US title contendership then had a world title one a week later he can't compete in.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

My new dream is to see Shane throwing his lovely punches at a real fighter.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Apr 18, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Does Jeff always do the Swanton as a big flop now or has he just been screwing it up?

Yes to both is also an acceptable answer.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Maria is winning the #1 contendership.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Naomi keeps a whole tag team employed, Maria better step it up.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You all just think of me as a stereotype. Well me and the only other 2 Indian guys on the roster who do a Bollywood gimmick are here to show you you're wrong.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Alain Post posted:

Seth Rollins sucks and is an unsafe worker, too.

That's true.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i have no opinion about jinder himself but wasn't he a jobber, like, last week?

Twice, in fact. He jobbed, then got traded and jobbed again.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Please do not light gasoline on fire for heat goons.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bard Maddox posted:

Rich Swann's reason for being a jerk to Alicia Fox is that she left Cedric Alexander, but Cedric was the one to cut her out and leave her?? Rich what is your angle on this one

She broke Cedric's heart but he dumped her to save face, obviously.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's Canadian.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Eli Wiggum posted:

:eng101: India isn't in the Middle East

But yeah, that's what bothers me about the whole thing. The heat he was getting had all to do with screwing Sami over but they're spinning it into "YOU'RE BOOING ME BECAUSE I'M BROWN"

They could have something going with how Sami is also all the things Jinder said he gets booed for, but they won't.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He didn't say anything different than Owens did, and nearly everything he said is true of the beloved Sami Zayn as well, but because he's brown It has to be about race.

Maybe the real racists ar- Okay no it's still them.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's the perfect plan. They force Jinder on him, while taking away some of his big pieces.

So put the belt on the steroid guy so when he pops the company is embarrassed.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The WWE has yet to place Venom on the banned substance list.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I am a Paulocaust denier.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Not each. Just the one.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I believe the "you need to be fuckable" conversation happened but I don't believe the "you're a good wrestler" one did.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

As an impartial observer I don't like Lana is the right choice for the new Emmalina.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Chicago is when you're so annoying the other guy shoots himself.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Stabilize the bottom somehow and do one of those double length avatars with just the top animated.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kalisto is going to do the Salida Del Sol off a taller dumpster.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

I'm sorry, why in the gently caress has the thread turned around on Mauro again?

Mauro was good, and calling him anything else when JBL still holds a job is a joke. Not everyone can be Corey Graves, jeez.

Lots of people here have never liked him.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also people don't usually block everyone who casually mentions another person on Twitter when they have nothing to do with it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Accident Underwater posted:

I like this because he's still crapped all over TJ Perkins even since his turn a few weeks ago.

Yeah, he didn't magically become a fan because Perkins did a heel turn and still hates everything about him.

Just like everyone else.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

Thank you for not saying "Coup de Gras", the number of times I've wanted to punch a WWE announcer over this just keeps growing.

No accent on the A though. Shameful.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Smackdown dark match is usually Nakamura vs. Ziggler

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Naomi won't have the belt after tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

We were robbed of Stardust and Goldust vs. Stephen Amell and Cody Rhodes.

• Locked thread