Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Pretty much the same reason as us being obsessed with whatshisface, which makes it weird that you don't see a case against RF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

apologies in advance if my posting is more intermittent, im super sick.

a few days ago retro said he had bad feelings about kasumeat.

why do/did you have bad feelings about kasumeat retro?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
##vote Rf

Seriously can this be any more obvious

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Your Personal Muse posted:

Pretty much the same reason as us being obsessed with whatshisface, which makes it weird that you don't see a case against RF

And how was Iajanus's case any different than Bowmore? It was literally a lurker lynch. The only reason I really "chose" iajanus on day 2 was because I thought he might react more strongly to a vote than Bowmore. But otherwise they were the same.

How are you differentiating between all of the lurkers?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Kashuno posted:

I voted iajanus because it was the most obvious scum of all time. Our choice was the perosn with no case on them (bowmore) and the person with a weak case on them (iajanus) and we voted the no case guy. Obvious. I'll have to reread a bit for my next God play

You claim this, yet you have no problem with RF trying to take the heat off of Iajanus by starting the Bowmore wagon? By your own logic RF is looking scummy as gently caress, yet somehow I'm the scummy one and you "don't see the case on RF." You made the loving case on RF but you're willfully ignoring it because he's your scumbro.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Also it's been like 36 hours since RF posted can we please get a modkill so we can lynch Kash today and wrap this one up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im probably gone all day tomorrow because of health crap and if retro is at risk of being modkilled im gonna leave a vote on him. i have to believe with the short deadline there is only one scum left so ##vote retro

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ypm do you think kasumeat going after iajanus was bussing or legitimate

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

gif Probst posted:

im probably gone all day tomorrow because of health crap and if retro is at risk of being modkilled im gonna leave a vote on him. i have to believe with the short deadline there is only one scum left so ##vote retro

Considering that we almost certainly have at least 1 PR, likely more, and Iajanus was vanilla, I'm more inclined to believe there are 3 scum. Though really both 9-2 and 8-3 both seem a little off in one way or the other.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
How is pajamas vanilla??? Lmao

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

Iajanus phone posting

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Fruit Vendor is pretty vanilla

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

gif Probst posted:

ypm do you think kasumeat going after iajanus was bussing or legitimate

I believe I already said I think it was legitimate. He didn't push iajanus but he voted him at a weird time to bus him on day 2. It's not a strong enough inclination that I think he is guaranteed town, but it's more than enough to strongly choose RF or Kash at this point.

Plus he has many of the same reads as me meaning he is smart and probably handsome

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Like, are you seriously trying to throw shade here because I suggested that a loving Fruit Vendor isn't a powerful enough of a PR that it would justify an extra scum

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Kasumeat posted:

Like, are you seriously trying to throw shade here because I suggested that a loving Fruit Vendor isn't a powerful enough of a PR that it would justify an extra scum

Fake edit: Justify one less scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kasumeat posted:

I thought pajama Jesus was scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kasumeat posted:

Fake edit: Justify one less scum

Oh ok that makes more sense

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

My meltdown was directed at Nutsack

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Meltdown? Amateur

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

Kasumeat posted:

A what?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 4 :beerpal:

Retro Futurist (2): Kasumeat, gif Probst

Not Voting (4): Kashuno, Nutsack Rangoon, Retro Futurist, Your Personal Muse :rubshands:

With 6 people still alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The current deadline is April 28th, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 17 hours, 36 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kasumeat posted:

Also it's been like 36 hours since RF posted can we please get a modkill so we can lynch Kash today and wrap this one up

Lmfao you really think the guy leading the iajanus charge is scum come off it mate

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Show me where he voted iajanus

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Lmfao you really think the guy leading the iajanus charge is scum come off it mate

Oh you are talking about yourself, not RF. Iajanus was prime bus material. Further, you didn't lead anything, you hid behind a PR

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Oh you are talking about yourself, not RF. Iajanus was prime bus material. Further, you didn't lead anything, you hid behind a PR

I didn't hide behind a PR I was forced to have a PR idk if you can read?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

I didn't hide behind a PR I was forced to have a PR idk if you can read?

You can still push cases with a PR. Yours didn't seem especially restricting

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like you dropped the vote on whatshisface and then left. That's you leading the charge?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Kash, right now your defense reads that you're frustrated that your scum PR+bus gambit isn't immediately making you confirmed town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kash, right now your defense reads that you're frustrated that your scum PR+bus gambit isn't immediately making you confirmed town.

:shrug: I literally don't give a poo poo about being confirmed as town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Great. Tell us how you differentiate the cases on iajanus, Bowmore, and RF

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There was literally no case on Bowmore from what I saw.RF idk I just ignore him he doesn't post enough for me to ever care honestly.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

There was literally no case on Bowmore from what I saw.RF idk I just ignore him he doesn't post enough for me to ever care honestly.

The case on Bowmore was the same as RF and iajanus: lol lurker

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Then lynch rf idk yo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Then lynch rf idk yo

So what differentiated the case on Bowmore from the case on Iajanus? Why was the iajanus case weak and the Bowmore case nonexistent when they were just two practically indistinguishable lurkers?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There was a split and iirc iajanus had more votes before it started going toward bowmore.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

There was a split and iirc iajanus had more votes before it started going toward bowmore.

That's a reason to vote for him day 3. Why did he have a weak case and Bowmore have no case day 2? I understand and that's a fine reason to vote pajama Sam day 3 but it seems like in your mind there was more reason day 2 to vote him than bowmore

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
maaaan you're really grillin me over being right

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I was out of town yesterday and am super sick today and asked for a modkill. Sorry for being an rear end in a top hat I love you all

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

maaaan you're really grillin me over being right

No I'm grilling you because you've been shady and your internal logic isn't adding up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like there is a thing called. You just voted him and then didn't do anything and now want credit for "leading the charge"

• Locked thread