Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

wearing a tracksuit to make yourself look athletic and then a cool person says you look fit and we call it stealing velour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

To protect and chill

*plants weed on self*

nut

vanisher posted:

Hiring an ubereats to steal Amazon packages around town and deliver them to my house

having 2 eat the nintendo switch they stole for me

nut

canyoneer posted:

turns out the g in "angus beef" is NOT silent and now i am very embarrassed at this outback steakhouse

turns out the g in g'day is

nut

magic cactus posted:

A$AP Rocky's Fables

the tortoise and the hurr

nut

google THIS posted:

Nursery Crimes

I don't know if you wanna go back there detective, looks like the victim wasn't made of sugar, spice, or anything nice

nut

every living thing do not gently caress i for one bud and sometimes spore

nut

google THIS posted:

(swirling liquid in glass) Hmm, I'm getting notes of concord.. (takes a long, overly noisy sniff) ...from concentrate. (takes a tiny sip, sucks air through teeth and smacks lips) 10% juice. (spits into bucket) With other natural flavors.

*brings tour group to bucket* and here the liquid refuse will age, tamping down the bitter tang of nitrates

nut

a gluten-free diet taken by recovering rear end eaters

nut

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

a homeopathic drug dealer

a super bad off drug addict hooked on over the counter drugs. in a dark alley waiting to rob some poor bastard to get their fix of zyrtec

me: hey man do you got any crystal?

my dealer: what u looking for quartz? rose quartz?

nut

alnilam posted:

oh man we had a really good thread long ago about olive gardens unlimited breadsticks, does anyone know how to find it :pray:

dang that sound good

nut fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Aug 19, 2019

nut

Debbie Does Diamond Dallas Page

nut

alnilam posted:

give me the cool S

nut

Jolo posted:

The only cool S I need:

courtesy of blaise rascal in byob: the font: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860124

:eyepop:

nut

imposter syndrome

me: i dunno what to tell you doc, i try to reread them over once or twice to make sure im getting a giggle out of them before hitting submit

my therapist: and that's exactly why I am here--over the course of the next months we're going to help you come to terms with the fact that you are a bad poster.

nut

Jolo posted:

impoyster syndrome:

me: doc, I know you've said that I need to focus more on myself but sometimes it feels so shellfish of me

doc: well, you are a small oyster

me: quack quack (or whatever sound oysters make)

nut

me rushing into the room: doc, sorry to burst in, I just had to see you, I've been up all night researching and I have reason to believe I have imposter syndrome in the second person

my mom waking up: go back to bed

nut

the therapist talking to my hot and strong wife: it's not great--he's presenting with the textbook symptoms of a deep-seated prosecution complex

me: Objection, your honour! I believe the plaintiff is referring to a persecution complex.

therapist: no...no I am not.

nut

me: so doc what's the diagnosis? the flu?

doc: a cold

me: ah okay hm, shingles?

nut

here is an op i was making (but when i find myself putting too much effort into a post i know it will not b a good thread so here is just hte post)

in this joke bob vila helps you fix up ur posts with modernity and mature experience know-how isn't htat right bob (it's right). On today's show we're going to unveil a recent bee eater post renovation we've been working on in secret for the past 10-20 min. The first, the post in question:

yeesh what a mess! Out of touch and encouraging bad habits (vibing), now let me show you what i managed 2 whip up:

nut

Heather Papps posted:

do it do it right now do it

ok but i warned u

nut

cash em all outside how bou dat

nut

cool poo poo u can say after yoga rather than lame rear end trick rear end tried and old and told "namaste"

nut

vanisher posted:

i'd love expert advice on brooding in general

listen to dashboard confessional

nut

i'd like to present to the court my "god isn't real because check out where else this banana fits perfectly" defense

nut

what if you just gave the camera a peace sign after you finished

nut

there goes bee eater, he's always about that peace

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Medium: I caught him on the counter.
Ghost of Shaggy: It wasn't me!
Medium: Saw him bangin' on the sofa.
Medium: He even had her in the shower.
Medium: I even caught him on camera

nut

Heather Papps posted:

the first clear picture of bigfoot or a ghost but like, their dick is showing and they get really mad about it

Petersout-Gimlin film

nut

Heather Papps posted:

accusing other posters of being my sockpuppets or something. i think that could be really funny but also maybe risky? people take the internet very seriously.

lol! so much this!

nut

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Youth pastor energy but recruiting people to my sex cult.

Hey guys, let's rap about the big truth!

*spins chair around and sits down on it backwards but he's naked and it's this chair*

nut

magic cactus posted:

The Military Industrial Complex, Like Hollywood before it, has run out of ideas and is just creating pointless sequels to the conspiracy theories we know and love in a cheap and cynical attempt to cash in on nostalgia.

9/12 was an inside job

nut

canyoneer posted:

walking through a warzone chanting "sniper no snipey! sniper no snipey!"
disappointed soldier in a ghillie suit tosses his rifle down and says "aww, man!"

nut

magic's biggest secrets finally revealed

david blaine is ascared of geese

houdini kept a small key and a pack of gum in his butt

nut

Tantric high-fiving.

chads hand is sweating and he no longer will look me in the eye, i thought we were bros but i'm starting to question his commitment to achieving ultimate seshing. if he slips we will have to kill him for knowing the coordinates of the man cave (my basement). he does not understand the gravity of the situation tho his shaking elbow does

nut

"Pen & Teller," and it's just a 30 minute show about my most recent trip to the bank.

nut

The Matrix crew bullet times all of their lunch breaks so construction always takes forever.

lmfbo

nut

albany academy posted:

Who's a good boy?! Is it you? It must be, because there's only two of us here in this room, and last I checked I'm a grown-rear end man.

dad?

nut

magic cactus posted:

Film noir monologues updated for 2019:

"Jake? Jake Jabroni?" The blonde walked into my office swaying more than a giraffe at a happy hour. Legs like stilts, eyes like diamonds, and a smile like a shark that's been duped into eating an impossible burger. "I might be" I said, taking a drag on my vape pen and exhaling a fat cloud right in her face. "CBD?" She arched her eyebrow coyly. "I thought it was illegal around these parts" she threw a playful giggle on the end and I felt myself melt faster than the ice in my breakfast vodka redbull. "Relax dollface. I got a 'script. Medical. Hurt my hip in the war."

I grinned as I cracked a sugar free redbull and splashed some vodka into a commemorative Frozen on Ice glass. "I'm sorry, that was awfully sexist of me. What are your pronouns?" I asked as slid her drink over to her "They/them" she almost whispered. I nodded. "I like a person who knows where they stand in the post-gender landscape. What can I help you with?"

She walked into the room, the click of the heels, legs up to here *intricately uses my hands to mimic the hockey stick graph of global temperature increase in the 1900s*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Who is your favourite character from the Sly Cooper video game universe?

Mine is Sly Cooper.