Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Vox Nihili posted:

oh HELL yeah

now who are my competitors gonna be tho. show urselves

i have nothing to do since i don't know how to mow a lawn, and...

how is l.o.g going to ignore a secretary of boxed wine position? i can post a stack of empty boxes right the gently caress now, i won't, but i can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

dont lie i seen you watchin them boys from the lawn service!!!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dont lie i seen you watchin them boys from the lawn service!!!!

ok, well, true

i've been layin' in a chaise lounge while drinkin' gin martinis with thatim, and watching handpicked handsome men mow for me because,

and i don't pull weeds, not a man in my position

especially, since they threw out my Irish moss idea, i had a whole thing planned, i was gon' show lg pictures from home and garden...creativity is rarely rewarded :colbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

i dont pull weeds i smoke em :smugdog:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i dont pull weeds i smoke em :smugdog:

what! what!

:350:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hi I'm still interested in secretary of state but, have you considered a minister of culture

:shobon:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

hi I'm still interested in secretary of state but, have you considered a minister of culture

:shobon:

i like it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i was promised a cabinet position, i prefer ikea cabinets but ill take anything raelly, i dont own much furniture

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

maybe the secretary of booze's office should be called the Cabinet Sauvignon

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

punchymcpunch posted:

the only boxed wine i ever drink

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the only boxed wine i ever drink

:hf:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

punchymcpunch posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ok, well, true

i've been layin' in a chaise lounge while drinkin' gin martinis with thatim, and watching handpicked handsome men mow for me because,

especially, since they threw out my Irish moss idea, i had a whole thing planned, i was gon' show lg pictures from home and garden...creativity is rarely rewarded :colbert:

oh poo poo i just put irish moss in this year. i didnt get enough so now it looks like a patchy mud hole but i have high hopes!!!!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

how is l.o.g going to ignore a secretary of boxed wine position? i can post a stack of empty boxes right the gently caress now, i won't, but i can

thats a deputy assistant undersecretary tho

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i was going to post a photo of my sick rad classy as gently caress drinks globe and then the fuckin lid fell of my cheap piece of poo poo drinks globe

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

lawing mows is my thing, but i can teach you. you can ride with me on the mowing machine :wink:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Vox Nihili posted:

oh HELL yeah

now who are my competitors gonna be tho. show urselves

Big liquor has bought me, tooth and liver. I present the campaign ad teaser:

Bend the knee now before I break out the heavy stuff and you will be mercifully spared from deadly BAC.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

Big liquor has bought me, tooth and liver. I present the campaign ad teaser:

Bend the knee now before I break out the heavy stuff and you will be mercifully spared from deadly BAC.

i dont see any liquor tho

wheres the liquor. where is it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

here's mine, it's very comprehensive

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Vox Nihili posted:

i dont see any liquor tho

wheres the liquor. where is it

hold your horses. it's lunch time for beer. hard stuff comes when accepting nothing mattering in the evening

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

hold your horses. it's lunch time for beer. hard stuff comes when accepting nothing mattering in the evening

hahaha you wanna be in the cabinet and you still cant face that nothing ever matters

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I, Mr. 2DCAT, am the only true choice for Secretary of Liquor!

I submit the following from my collection to prove that I am a raging alcoholic:

In total, I have about 250 bottles floating around, but I buy and sell so much that the number kind of fluctuates.

I actually even went down to my basement cellar to pull three from my good collection (yes, i consider the pappy in my living room to be rubbish!) to drink and celebrate my imminent appointment to this most prestigious position!

Why should I be selected?

I am forcing the lol nothing matters agenda within the government! I have an actual meeting at the white house on the 3rd, where I intend to :think_face: all that ask dumb questions! I will follow up this ordeal by doing the same at Congress on the 9th! I plan to take a massive poo poo in both locations as well, and shitpost on the C-SPAM threads while doing so!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Sec'y of Liquor should speak for the common drunkard, lookit this fellow with his posh $500 collectables! Even brought them out to drink for us like pouring a dram is a special occasion.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I bought all of my rare whiskey at MSRP! ... like the true drunk, I drive hundreds of miles looking and hunting down leads! I will not stand for these attacks. SAD!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I bought all of my rare whiskey at MSRP! ... like the true drunk, I drive hundreds of miles looking and hunting down leads! I will not stand for these attacks. SAD!

Like the truer drunk, I drive down to the local store and pick up what's in stock, decent, and ideally on sale.

Like what'd you pay for that aptly-named Old Blowhard? $200?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Vox Nihili posted:

Like the truer drunk, I drive down to the local store and pick up what's in stock, decent, and ideally on sale.

Like what'd you pay for that aptly-named Old Blowhard? $200?

I paid $150 for it, and only have it because the folks in MD that I go to know I like crazy stuff and offered it to me at MSRP for being a frequent customer. To be honest though, my daily drinkers are either JTS Brown BiB (MSRP $12) or Heaven Hill BiB (MSRP $14). Old Blowhard is actually pretty bad too, as is most of the Diageo stuff. I kind of forgot I had it when I went downstairs and wanted to try it again to see if i remembered it being bad lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vox Nihili posted:

Sec'y of Liquor should speak for the common drunkard, lookit this fellow with his posh $500 collectables! Even brought them out to drink for us like pouring a dram is a special occasion.

hear hear!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

oh poo poo i just put irish moss in this year. i didnt get enough so now it looks like a patchy mud hole but i have high hopes!!!!!!!!

it's going to take time, but i have high hopes for it too!

it looks very very pretty once it grows in
:monar:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

thats a deputy assistant undersecretary tho

good point

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Thatim posted:

lawing mows is my thing, but i can teach you. you can ride with me on the mowing machine :wink:

ok, i'll dress nice for the occasion

:wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

I, Mr. 2DCAT, am the only true choice for Secretary of Liquor!

I submit the following from my collection to prove that I am a raging alcoholic:

In total, I have about 250 bottles floating around, but I buy and sell so much that the number kind of fluctuates.

I actually even went down to my basement cellar to pull three from my good collection (yes, i consider the pappy in my living room to be rubbish!) to drink and celebrate my imminent appointment to this most prestigious position!

Why should I be selected?

I am forcing the lol nothing matters agenda within the government! I have an actual meeting at the white house on the 3rd, where I intend to :think_face: all that ask dumb questions! I will follow up this ordeal by doing the same at Congress on the 9th! I plan to take a massive poo poo in both locations as well, and shitpost on the C-SPAM threads while doing so!

now this is a secretary of liquor i can get behind, however you are still in hot contention for me with the poster who has replaced food in his fridge with alcohol

i didn't see so much as a carton of eggs in that fridge; now that's dedication
:911:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

now this is a secretary of liquor i can get behind, however you are still in hot contention for me with the poster who has replaced food in his fridge with alcohol

i didn't see so much as a carton of eggs in that fridge; now that's dedication
:911:

My fridge contains:
- Store bought vermouth
- Vermouth I made (and now in wine bottles) because I got bored and thought I could make a better vermouth
- experimental cocktails in Mason jars
- limes to make cocktails with
- 1 English muffin
- garlic, to keep vampires away from my booze

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

My fridge contains:
- Store bought vermouth
- Vermouth I made (and now in wine bottles) because I got bored and thought I could make a better vermouth
- experimental cocktails in Mason jars
- limes to make cocktails with
- 1 English muffin
- garlic, to keep vampires away from my booze

oh man, i think at this point, you are the front runner for me
this contest is going to be intense if there are more entries like yours in the race

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

But did you at least get a hug?!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wow thats a lotta whisky

wait is that.... a leafy green vegetable in ur fridge? lmao better stalin photoshop that out quick

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a h y e a h t h a t s t h e s t u f f

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
oh hey just got back from work whats dis

oh, looks like the people's whiskey, Mellow Corn. $10 a bottle, 100% corn, bottled-in-bond (aged in government-supervised warehouses), American-made by an American-owned company, 50% ABV, competitive w/ blended scotch in terms of flavor

nice 'n easy on the rocks, eminently mixable

you dont even need a fancy glass to enjoy~

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
i am NOT going to name names, but SOME of my competitors don't even seem to own handles... for some reason they don't sell $200 whiskey in bulk~

here are the Essentials

for those that dont come in handles, you gotta get quantity. OGD 114 is deffo my Election Night Slammer, it's a high-rye mashbill straight bourbon, near barrel proof, thick & good cinnamon and peanut notes, OH and it's like $24~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
i heard some folks wanted to see beer and wine too

fridge, bottom shelf

fridge, door shelf

fridge, middle shelf. mason jars are vodka extract attempts, one on the right is habanero one on the left is uhhh something I've forgotten, it's fruit ok

oh and here's about half of our wine supply plus the bitters and other cocktail stuff in the back

~please excuse the mess~

Vox Nihili has issued a correction as of 04:27 on Apr 28, 2017

• Locked thread