Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Don't get me wrong, homoeroticism is an integral part of ESC, but I was rooting for the huggable ex-crook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
As long as Greece/Cyprus/Turkey/Azerbaidjan send attractive women who can't sing and the Balkans send super-dark ballads about war and suffering, I will be satisfied.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

This is the erectile dysfunction of music

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Can someone put actual info in this thread and links to all the music and stuff, so it's an actual Eurovision thread?

Is England participating still? I'm kinda curious if they're cut out or if they're gonna have an overdone sappy music video with prestigious musicians singing the joys of Brexit and how everyone can suck their nuts.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Jamesman posted:

Can someone put actual info in this thread and links to all the music and stuff, so it's an actual Eurovision thread?

Is England participating still? I'm kinda curious if they're cut out or if they're gonna have an overdone sappy music video with prestigious musicians singing the joys of Brexit and how everyone can suck their nuts.

The EBU is separate, so still funding and sending pop idol rejects.

People who voted Brexit won't understand that though so there'll be at least 4 Daily Mail headlines.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

e: everyone in Finland that voted for their lovely rear end ballad is retarted. Y'all won with Lordi of all bands. Do more of that. It works. Its different. Its a winner. gently caress YOU

Look, we won once so that we could get off the list of eternal losers and then found out how much money it costs to host this loving thing. Being fiscally responsible northerners I'm pretty sure Bogland is never again sending anyone who might get even close to winning because we just don't give a poo poo anymore and would rather keep the cash.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Australia was robbed by the Commonwealth.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Snart dags, kosmonauter.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
Yesss Eurovision season

What's the pointless ballad/music ratio looking like?

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

I live in Kiev now how bad will the traffic be from this?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I'm not okay with somebody stealing the thread from less than three :mad:

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I don't get it, its about a week until ESC and this lame-rear end thread is all we've got?

Adnachiel
Oct 21, 2012

dumb and kinda scared posted:

I don't get it, its about a week until ESC and this lame-rear end thread is all we've got?

less than three, the person who usually makes the Eurovision thread, posted theirs a few days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
^ Yeah. I just got impatient. :blush:

• Locked thread