Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

bagual posted:

god may be good, but is good god? maks you thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFPtG4dP0k

this is an excellent tape and I was thinking of it when I ejaculated our thread into the primordial madness of the forms

emil amos is a holy son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

God is good.
God is great.
He likes to watch
Me masturbate.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

neato burrito posted:

Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub.

donkey salami posted:

God is good.
God is great.
He likes to watch
Me masturbate.

lol

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Can I get an amen?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Hail Satan.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

When i moved here a couple years ago, it was october, i had been here for 2 months and things were getting hairy if I didn't land a job soon. I had refused a job offer a few days prior and i was stressing the gently caress out over an interview I had.

So I laid down and took a little nap beforehand.

Well I didn't have a nap really, instead I shut my eyes and started praying, when I became paralyzed. It was black all around me and this booming voice was like YOU ARE UNCLEAN SO I CAN'T TAKE YOU, YOU HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH MY EYES. Then i felt an incredible burning sensation all over my body like i was being burned away from the inside out. When it was done I began seeing something through someone else's eyes. It was a massive garden that spanned for eternity. Or, my mind organized it like a garden. Every element I was visualizing was a fractal. Like, think of those 3D fractals you can download and move through on your PC, it was like that, except the objects/fractals organized themselves into a stone walkway, grassy gardens, trees, etc.

And It was really cool. This booming voice was talking to me while I walked around a 3D fractal garden for a bit. Then I woke up 20 minutes before it was time to leave for the interview, my hands were still clasped from the prayer and all that.

Those sorts of things usually happen when people take drugs, but i was and had been sober for nearly a year at that point.

THAT WAS FUN and I sincerely think it was a spiritual experience lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

basic hitler posted:

When i moved here a couple years ago, it was october, i had been here for 2 months and things were getting hairy if I didn't land a job soon. I had refused a job offer a few days prior and i was stressing the gently caress out over an interview I had.

So I laid down and took a little nap beforehand.

Well I didn't have a nap really, instead I shut my eyes and started praying, when I became paralyzed. It was black all around me and this booming voice was like YOU ARE UNCLEAN SO I CAN'T TAKE YOU, YOU HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH MY EYES. Then i felt an incredible burning sensation all over my body like i was being burned away from the inside out. When it was done I began seeing something through someone else's eyes. It was a massive garden that spanned for eternity. Or, my mind organized it like a garden. Every element I was visualizing was a fractal. Like, think of those 3D fractals you can download and move through on your PC, it was like that, except the objects/fractals organized themselves into a stone walkway, grassy gardens, trees, etc.

And It was really cool. This booming voice was talking to me while I walked around a 3D fractal garden for a bit. Then I woke up 20 minutes before it was time to leave for the interview, my hands were still clasped from the prayer and all that.

Those sorts of things usually happen when people take drugs, but i was and had been sober for nearly a year at that point.

THAT WAS FUN and I sincerely think it was a spiritual experience lol

Jesus Christ

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Jesus Christ

:yeah:

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Medieval Hotline: Miami looks good.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

basic hitler posted:

massive garden that spanned for eternity

Well, that seals it. Islam was right all along :shrug:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Zorodius posted:

Well, that seals it. Islam was right all along :shrug:

Nah man.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

epicurus was all like "i warned you about gods bro!!! i told you dog!"

but it keeps kappening. "i told you man" he said. "i TOLD you about gods!"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nurgle is the patron god of most goons.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

God is a fictional character from the mythology of the ancient Middle East.

Hallelujah.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
This "god" fellow owes me fifty American dollars for being real poo poo at starcraft.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Who's a good boy?

You are god. You are. Yes you are.

*scratches behind God's ears*

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
If there is a God then he would determine what good and evil was, and therefore he could not possibly be evil and would completely embody good.

Nevertheless it would be the sworn duty of the human race to kill him.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

God is a fictional character from the mythology of the ancient Middle East.

Hallelujah.

loving insightful. NOT

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
God is individual insecurity. God is the believer's inability to accept that good could possibly come from within them.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Atheist

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

basic hitler posted:

loving insightful. NOT

Nice meltdown.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Nice meltdown.

Wow, an atheist doesn't even know what a meltdown is :rolleyes:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

basic hitler posted:

Wow, an atheist doesn't even know what a meltdown is :rolleyes:

Calm down, sir.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Zorodius posted:

I'm guessing God is the shrieking fractal tentacle void I see every time I close my eyes? Cutting my eyelids off was a good start but I'm afraid to die because I know it awaits me there?

yeah you'll be one of abdullah's virgins

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7jED8cqE4

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

bagual posted:

god may be good, but is good god? maks you thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFPtG4dP0k

Al Ciscernos is a God.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I don't know, but some church men handed me his biography or whatever, and even though I just read like the first half of it (it was v poorly written, dude needs an editor) he pretty much just comes off as total douchebag

never says what he looks like either. probably look like a stupid idiot!!

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Apr 23, 2017

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
god made our diarrhea in his diarrhea's image

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my man, have you heard the good word of satan?

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
god is good and all around you thanks for the thread op :)

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Not really about god, but sometime i think about getting into praying. ritualized mantras seem good at relieving anxiety??

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Not really about god, but sometime i think about getting into praying. ritualized mantras seem good at relieving anxiety??

I used to think this was cool too, but I found out Sam Harris is into it so I switched to singing under my breath and replacing every lyric with the N-word.

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
shared a joint with Jesus once, chill dude. God wont let him take drugs

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

What you think of as God is actually the demiurge, stupid. Gg worshipping evil.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Goddess bless ya'll.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
The other night I dreamt that God was real, and it was utterly profound, easily the most profound and uplifting feeling of my entire life. Then I woke up. :smith:

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bcj14h3jco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
i don't believe in god but if i did, then based on what i see in the world, i would have to conclude that god is hunger

just this bottomless pit of entropic need expressed through every single thing in the universe

• Locked thread