Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

reading every lower case t individually and then all 99 lower case ts as a whole, there is a lesson in perspective to be learned here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

and from the cross, jesus said to the penitent thief, "there will be a place for you at my side in heaven. the other 98 of you can gently caress right offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

Macnult

alnilam posted:

"there is no t in welcome john you IDIOT" -johns internal voice minutes later

Macnult

Attending church with the family and my younger brother is giggling at the idea of 33 Jesi

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Yo
His palms are sweaty
Knees weak, fingers heavy
He's got funny stock photos already
Images from Getty
He's nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To post bombs
But he keeps on forgetting
What he thought out
The CPU fan roars so loud
He presses a key but the jokes won't come out
He's chokin' now
Holding a keystroke and now
Just a line of t's, gently caress it, just post it! POW!

Macnult

no they will not posted:

Chelsea Clinton: I want you to pokémon go ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttto the polls
Me: I'm "over" the 99 lower case ts meme. Thanks though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

t

• Locked thread