Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Jennifer Anniston is not, and has never been, hot.

hm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

i have a feeling in your fantasy phoebe is only there to watch. now im starting to see the appeal of the idea

if we combine joey and pheobe we arrive at the answer he cant even admit to himself. im afraid this selfdeceiver pines for simple gunther

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lorn Wayne posted:

i mean the :goonsay: spiral was inevitable in a way.

jennifer aniston was and is hot, so shut the gently caress up you goddamn nerds. *steals your lunch money*

i know what ur insinuating sir, and i am telling u that we havent consummated the marriage on account of her having the menzies everytime we try, and as u know i am liable to faint at the very sight of blood.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sir, i will not have my manlihood called into question. those polo trips are of no relevance at all

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
of course i find my wife attractive! shes very...precise words escape me at the moment. but rest assured that i much admire her feminine form,in the way of a husband.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lorn Wayne posted:

sir your lunch money is now at particular risk, might i suggest joining a protection racket.

if you are insinuating, sir, that enjoying a somewhat longer than usual cabriolet ride with ones gentleman friends is somehow indicative of something crooked, then i would have u come right out and say it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
those were doctor prescribed roman baths we were visiting! outrageous slander,sir, outrageous simply, simply not cricket

• Locked thread