Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Pawn 17 posted:

Can a machine consent if you don't allow for that decision in its programming?

Android rights now!

Uhh its pretty clear she is a gynoid. Androids like the common vibrator are rape beasts that should be culled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Imaging getting a sex robot of yourself, but with a bigger dong.

Adding that one to the bucket list.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Space Taxi posted:

dongelganger

And when you're on the cusp of death, you will upload a copy of your mind on your dongelganger. That won't make you immortal, of course, but you will leave a great legacy. An undying p-zombie copy of yourself with a bigger dong.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Monkey Fracas posted:

This would be way less creepy and embarrassing if it was just the machine without like the realdoll head or whatever

Is a fetish where a motor-actuated machine covered in gleaming steel jacks you off better or worse than keeping a realdoll around?

These questions are on the horizon

Yeah it's just like photo-realistic dick-shaped vibrators instead of clinical looking wands.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Infinite Karma posted:

Is there a way to show my friends my sex robot and make them jealous? They keep laughing at me instead of thinking I'm cool.

There's a friend robot and he'll always like you and think you're cool. 30% off as a package deal with the sex bot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Zzulu posted:

We all know the crew of Enterprise used commander Data as a sex toy, this is canon

the question is if Data enjoyed being the ships cumdump or not? Was he capable of such complex emotions?

Is he even capable of giving consent? What about all those simulations on the holodeck?

• Locked thread