Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«51 »
mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Goodnight Canada!

Rocksicles posted:

So... Kristen Chenoworth is 4'11"

The actual leprechaun of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Not even *my* powers can save CoX.

mallratcal posted:

The actual leprechaun of the show.

That's a stereotype.

Medullah
Aug 13, 2003
Fear my Shark Rocket

Hughlander posted:

It's really obvious on pushing daisies with the giant of a lead.

Good ol' Ned the Pie Maker, really let his power go to his head.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rocksicles posted:

So... Kristen Chenoworth is 4'11"

She's a 10 in my book.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

Flash! ah-ahh! Savior of the Universe! Flash! ah-ahh! He'll save everyone of us!

Mine too, but i have a thing for short chicks.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

Look at those little otters, lil cuties

SHe looks old, but good for an old ancient woman

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

Flash! ah-ahh! Savior of the Universe! Flash! ah-ahh! He'll save everyone of us!

Older the berry, sweeter the juice

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Grimey Drawer

It's all pink on the inside.

precision
May 7, 2006

Double great.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Escape Addict posted:

There's a forums user with the handle "I would blow Dane Cook." I did not know Laura Moon posted on these forums.

You called?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

#RXTREVOLUTIONFOREVER6

So when should we expect any info on Season 2, I think NYCC is coming up this week or next week

PriorMarcus
Oct 16, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

I really like the American Gods novel. I read it years ago and I've finally gotten around to Anansi Boys and I'm really struggling to want to carry on. I'm on Chapter Five so about a quarter in and it's kind of boring and predictable so far. Plus I really, really hate Fat Charley.

Is it worth me going on or is it more of the same?

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

PriorMarcus posted:

I really like the American Gods novel. I read it years ago and I've finally gotten around to Anansi Boys and I'm really struggling to want to carry on. I'm on Chapter Five so about a quarter in and it's kind of boring and predictable so far. Plus I really, really hate Fat Charley.

I didn't care for it much. It does get better towards the end but it was a huge letdown after American gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

PriorMarcus posted:

Have you considered a good writer instead?

«51 »