Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I really like this game and seeing more people discover it is pretty great, hope your lp goes well :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Yes :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Zoig posted:

As for the people we met, I really didn't like Zote for most of the game but I warmed up to him later, sorta. The Hunter on the other hand, I immediately turned around when I heard him roar because I thought he was some dangerous bonus boss, so I felt really silly when I came back and it was just "here, have my murder book".

Lol you aren't alone, I did the exact same thing with the Hunter

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Chimera-gui posted:

It's amateur entomology time again and like Stag AKA the taxi, Willoh is actually a real life insect called the giraffe weevil (Trachelophorus giraffa):

:3: An excellent bug

Gosh the little bits of voice-acting in this game are so charming, I really like the idea of having just a couple fake-words to give a sense of their voice and language

Knorth fucked around with this message at 22:53 on May 22, 2017

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
He could stand to visit his wife more often...

• Locked thread