Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i've got a fat pipe, too. maybe we should rub our fat pipes together some time. maybe a little QoS... two fat pipes... together...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LE
Oct 19, 2002

lets splice our wires and crimp

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

fat pipe is a registered sex offender

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
piping your posts to /dev/null

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

come here and test loss on my fat pipe pretty boy :wink:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

you can't do that, space moose

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
your QoS is not 6σ

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

seeing a lot of errors here m8

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I have slightly unusual tastes when it comes to servers. I don't want to say too much, but I'm into bonding and it gets my pipe *fat*

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Salt Fish posted:

I have slightly unusual tastes when it comes to servers. I don't want to say too much, but I'm into bonding and it gets my pipe *fat*

let's talk peering agreement :bigtran:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
bandwidth is important but talk to me about sustained throughput. I don't want it bursty, I need it all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkzr2TxHFLg

• Locked thread