Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

there are tons of very bad people on the bird website but berlatsky is in the top running for biggest goober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

Has anybody gotten any trump bux

yeah i spent it all on credit card debt lmao

THS
Sep 15, 2017

it probably looks like poo poo in color

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i'm bored of the threads i'm in, can a few people sum up what this thread is, should i post

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Vasukhani posted:

hard to believe people are stilling using heat to cook like cavemen when you could just eat cereal

or go to mcdonalds

THS
Sep 15, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

electric coil stoves are significantly more energy inefficient than gas and are more expensive to operate as a result (this still isn't v much money). matt has his analogy backwards

they're also shittier to cook on - they take longer to heat up and tend to heat unevenly

however gas does have the problem with indoor air pollution, so make sure to always run your vent hood when it's on and you'll be fine

my vent hood vents the smoke into my apartment

THS
Sep 15, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ductless is a thing, but they're frequently against local building codes

typically state and local code specifies that cooking exhaust equipment must discharge outdoors, however here's the relevant portion of the IMC that specifically grants an exception for ductless, so your local codes could be all over the place depending on how closely they follow it. america is a fun patchwork nightmare like that

fwiw california requires kitchen exhaust systems and specifies their capacity and stuff, so any ductless systems here tend to be found in older houses that haven't been renovated or anything in decades

i have probably lived in 10 different apartments in texas, nebraska, and delaware and not a single one had a vent hood that went to the outside. i dont recall this being common for anyone i knew either. building codes??? to be fair i have an unparalleled track record for living in the worst states and cities in america

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i dont know how you can post on this website and not think trolling twitter is funny

THS
Sep 15, 2017

franzen is a lot worse than those other people

THS
Sep 15, 2017

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

robert evans retweeted that btw

hahaha

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

love it when people leftist themselves so hard they end up defending a major promoter of literal nazi propaganda

shut the gently caress up

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah sorry, tucker is especially bad and the rest of you can eat poo poo and die if you have a problem recognizing that

thanks for correcting the brazilian poster on how the rest of the world sees the “polite” imperialism of MSNBC as little different in practice

THS
Sep 15, 2017

go into any discussion dominated by liberals about the topic of homeless people to see just how different they are from republicans in practice

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol jesus christ

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Internet Wizard posted:

doxxing his informant

when did this happen? please elaborate

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

he reposted what she sent him exactly as is and the NSA was able to track her as a result. its a distinction without a difference. she's in prison as a direct result of his laziness

glenn greenwald was not on any of the bylines for the reality winner stuff. he had no involvement with the story at all. by that time the intercept had 50 journalists working in NYC. glenn greenwald was in brazil at the time, building the intercept brazil, and declined working on the story. if you want to blame someone at the intercept, blame micah lee and betsy reed

THS
Sep 15, 2017

if you are gonna hate glenn greenwald at least try not to use a smear that is a complete fabrication made up by twitter morons

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

his demeanor annoys me

yeah hes a real bitchy f*g isnt he

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

THS
Sep 15, 2017

paul dont be mean to ald

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Hedenius posted:

https://twitter.com/xanderhaltv/status/1385689011671339009?s=21

Check his bio. US troops has been in Afghanistan his whole life. But right now isn’t a good time. A few more decades perhaps.

woke left interventionists and imperialists are the lowest scum on the earth, beneath contempt, need to be sealed in septic tanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah dont worry we arent actually leaving