Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Quest For Glory II posted:

What are they gonna pull out of their rear end, Blinx the Time Sweeper 2?
They already made that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Erata posted:

I don't really know what to expect from E3 except a large number of music video trailers that'll be pretty cool. I'm hoping for some Ever Oasis news from Nintendo at least. Where'd Cuphead? Cuphead is missing. Is Cuphead going to continue being a ghost story told only at E3?
Can't wait for it to actually start, as usual.

Maybe Cuphead is delayed because it keeps driving people who play it to madness. Let's start that rumor now.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Infinitum posted:

All those games are things I very much want to be real

But :lol: fake blurry paper leaks in TYOOL2017
It's the most obvious fake because Blizzard said they can't port Overwatch to the Switch in the way they'd want. CoD is even more laughable.

• Locked thread