Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Aw man, there's no recap of last year's E3 in the OP. That was always my favorite part of these threads

Looking forward to Nintendo and Sony's pressers and not much else. Dunno if I'll bother to tune into the ARMS and Splatoon 2 tournaments; they seem cool, but I really want another Nintendo World Championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I wanna go to Doom Land and shoot demons on a roller-coaster

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Now I just want GItaroo Man as a PSN title

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

The XYZBox

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

mutata posted:

I was surprised they did that. I guess it's an easy way to extend the game's tail, but still. The Toybox was the most played feature, though, and losing all of that community content is pretty sad. :(

If they had waited until Guardians 2, I could guarantee you more people would be willing to buy a Yondu figure

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

1stGear posted:

Half-Life 3, but you're only allowed to buy it if you've played at least a thousand hours of DOTA2.

Half-Life 3, but it's actually just Half-Life 1

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

What idiots would call the third installment 'one' though?

:golfclap:

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I can't wait to gun down Neo-Nazis as Bernie Sanders

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Jimbot posted:

Man, when Nintendo announced Splatoon I was pumped because I thought it was going to be a trend of Nintendo unleashing a wave of new IP. Nope. Arms or whatever looks pretty alright and it's something new but goddamn, continue to develop new stuff Nintendo.

What does this post even mean

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I can't wait to see how little content EA Battlefront 2 has this year

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Psychedelicatessen posted:

I want to see this game again

Is this a JRPG Star Wars game

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

Basically, you collect Star Wars characters and level/gear them up and fight a in turn meter style turn based battling system. So yeah. I'm rolling with Vader, Tarkin, General Veers, a Deathtrooper and a Shoretrooper as we slaughter magical Ewoks.

That sound amazing and probably better than anything EA can come up with

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I like this trend of EA moving their press conference further and further away from E3 day. Soon enough we'll see them give their conference a month ahead of all the others

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

What does NT even stand for

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Tag yourself in the Dissidia trailer

I'm Unknown xXx_420WeedLordSephirothSSJ5_xXx

I'm Nameless Soldier

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You made me think this was a trailer for DMC5

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Xbox One Four just doesn't have the same ring to it.

It'll be called the Xbox One For All, and when they announce it, All Might will walk onstage and throw the new console in the garbage

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I'm amazed Fortnite still exists

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

The fact that Bubsy came back ahead of Gex is a travesty

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Policenaut posted:

So it turns out that the Nintendo E3 Spotlight isn't going to be half an hour like previously suggested! Nintendo of Japan put the Spotlight page on NicoNico, and in doing so had to add the presentation to NicoNico's timetable for proper scheduling.

It's actually only 25 minutes long.

We gonna get back to back trailers son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

A reminder that The End is Nigh, despite looking like a Meat Boy game, is not the ACTUAL Meat Boy sequel

https://mobile.twitter.com/SuperMeatBoy/status/872902688911933440

Super Meat Boy Forever started as a mobile runner (with actual level design) but is now coming to PC and consoles

Didn't Team Meat make a big deal about why Meat Boy wouldn't be getting any more sequels because it would inevitably lead to a lack of quality or whatever? Why the sudden change of heart?

• Locked thread