Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Is Nintendo at least going to offer a western release date for Monster Hunter Stories soon? Freaking Forever Oasis has a date but not pokemon with dangerious dragons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Xbaux

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Zelder posted:

Xbox one u

This takes me back to the Boner Threads of Old. I miss you guys.

ScporoXbox.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Suda 51's Killer is Dead 2, now with VR peeping.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Mordja posted:

Haha, wouldn't it be funny if someone made a character that just, like, got fatter and fatter, like, to unreal proportions as you played? Ironically, of course. :lol:

As someone already said in the comments, the PC mods for this game will be a horrible glory.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Dapper_Swindler posted:

that what one of the leaks made it sound like. basicaly the far cry 5 baddies ar a mix of weird extremist christian sect mixed with doomsday prepper/right wing milltia. its ubisoft so its a toss up if it will happen or not buy i kinda hope for some real hosed up poo poo and dont hold back on religious extremism.

A black man in the deep racist north west. All the really dangerous poo poo like pythons showing up there will be the result of dumb-asses bringing in their exotic pets and them getting lose to breed like crazy.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

No Mods No Masters posted:

The rabbids are in the rayman universe aren't they, I assume he'll be around

Rayman doesn't even show up in that cartoon. The rabbids have completely taken over the franchise as the front runner. Its like expecting to see a lot of Spyro in a Skylanders deal.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
When the gently caress is that western release of Monster hunter stories?!

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Sam Faust posted:

Do you remember anything in general about what they didn't like about it?

From what I've seen of game play its a competent Pokemon esque spin off. You still kill monsters but have them fight for you, so you can match your monsters in outfits made out of other former members of their species. Only problem is likely figuring out egg patterns to make sure you get the monsters you want, however, there is something good in getting duplicates in that you can mutate their traits onto other monsters to improve them further.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

1stGear posted:

Everyone who made single-player games at Valve has quit so yeah, Valve is never making anything ever again.

I'd ask if they could just throw money at developers to make something for them, but I guess they're already doing that with community hats and levels in TF2. Valve don't need to make it to publish games under their name, but I guess they don't even care to do that with all of their money when there's stupid VR toys, mouses and terrible controllers to sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

What is this and why is there an Eva

Imagine a survival horror where you are a regular rear end dude trying to survive Godzilla, Ultraman, Evangellion and a few other iconic monster fights/attacks ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/city-shrouded-shadow-now-ps4-launches-fall-japan

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 9, 2017

• Locked thread