Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013
Rumors of a Resistance 4 reveal for PS4 and a wild west Far Cry, both of which I would welcome.

As far as Bethesda, I would agree with Evil Within 2 but the other might be that Starfield game they've been working on. If I remember correctly, Wolfenstein the Old Blood wasn't promoted that heavily before release. I could be wrong on that though. I would also expect Fallout 4 VR to make an appearance. Hopefully an announcement that it's coming to PSVR as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013

an actual dog posted:

That list seemed suspect, it mentioned Cyberpunk 2077 and CD Projekt RED has straight up denied that anything about that is going to be shown this year.

Yeah definitely seemed suspect. Just wishful hoping on my end of games I hope to see.

Also Borderlands 3 would be neat.

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013
Devolver Digital just announced they will be having a press conference at E3. Kinda cool for a predominantly "indie" studio.

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013
I got tickets to the Sony E3 presentation at my local theater. My understanding is that they overbook these things. Anyone with past experience know how early I should be there to get seats?

• Locked thread