Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

buglord posted:

wait sony used kickstarter? lol what

Shemune 3's dev came on stage and basically said "Hey, give me money for a Kickstarter so that Sony finally gets it in their heads that people want a third game." We haven't heard from him since then.

As for my E3 hopes, I'm hoping for gameplay for Spider Man and Destiny 2. Otherwise? I'm guessing we'll get a new Assassin's Creed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Fuckin' hell Squeenix. You bring back two of my favorite franchises from the early 2000s in Deus Ex and Hitman (And Thief, but that game caused me more harm than Pol Pot's reign in Cambodia), make them really good... then kill them so you can cover the costs of your over-budget, over-hyped Japan projects that have been in development now for years.

• Locked thread