Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
If Pence had pulled the trigger on the 25th when he had the chance he'd have every publisher in new york city bashing down his door to offer him a 7 figure book deal.

He could have bought 200 acres and all the horses he wants instead of crashing on his brothers ouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence is riding a sea of horse cock into the future

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

The Nastier Nate posted:

If Pence had pulled the trigger on the 25th when he had the chance he'd have every publisher in new york city bashing down his door to offer him a 7 figure book deal.

He could have bought 200 acres and all the horses he wants instead of crashing on his brothers ouch

“You can either go down in history as a patriot,” Trump said, according to two sources, “or you can go down in history as a pussy.”

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
pence has much more time for his horse cock hobby now

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Not Important posted:

“You can either go down in history as a patriot,” Trump said, according to two sources, “or you can go down in history as thr guy who had stallions pounding his bussy.”

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

[no]

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
1999 mike pence reading rotten.com to find out how much horse jizz gets blasted out per serving

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Pence only accepts horse adrenochrome

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Pretend this thread is Mike Pence, and I'm a horse.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

disgusting, mike pence doesn't take horse cock out of love but because he can and must

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence doesn't love or hate the horses he fucks, he doesn't think about them at all. they are just meat for his anus

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

an actual dog posted:

mike pence doesn't love or hate the horses he fucks, he doesn't think about them at all. they are just meat for his anus

to emphasize the many times daily Mike Pence is anally violated by horses is to shamefully neglect the many times daily Mike Pence fellates horses.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Parahexavoctal posted:

to emphasize the many times daily Mike Pence is anally violated by horses is to shamefully neglect the many times daily Mike Pence fellates horses.

don't call it fellate that sounds gay but yes mike pence belly and gut full of horse nut

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://i.imgur.com/3CLjHua.mp4

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/whispers_finest/status/1366246847442874368?s=21

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

like what's the point. it's not funny to say "random loser mike pence sexed up a horse"

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
president biden is handsy, but former vice president pence is mr hands

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Should have been locked 1/20

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
much like pence's cavernous distended rectum, there is no closing this thread.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Xand_Man posted:

Should have been locked 1/20

maybe but it's not like we've stopped remembering

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
now when i remember, i think about how much more time mike has to do the things he loves.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Delta-Wye posted:

now when i remember, i think about how much more time mike has to do the things he loves.

lmao if you think anything came before loving horses

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Lol i had forgotten about this til i saw the thread title and remembered that former vice president of the united states michael jay pence, had sexual intercourse with a horse, and proudly tweeted about it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Love to post about horse cock vigorously penetrating former Vice President Michael pence’s rectum and mouth

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Top City Homo posted:

Love to post about horse cock vigorously penetrating former Vice President Michael pence’s rectum and mouth

Hell, same.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true

Do not, my friends, become addicted to posting about Mike Pence getting hosed by a horse. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

Xand_Man posted:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to posting about Mike Pence getting hosed by a horse. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Posting about Mike Pence's insatiable lust for stallion penis in all his orifices, and his deeply suppressed grief that his nostrils, ears, and eye sockets are simply too small to accommodate them, is a hobby, not an addiction. We can stop any time we want.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pence's housing condition is stable now. Literally a stable, where he ruts with the stallions. It's a working retirement but as Mike Pence often says "mf mff mmff mmff mff mf mff'ml mmmff mmff m mff mf mmff mmff." It is hard to understand him around the horse cock.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Parahexavoctal posted:

Posting about Mike Pence's insatiable lust for stallion penis in all his orifices, and his deeply suppressed grief that his nostrils, ears, and eye sockets are simply too small to accommodate them, is a hobby, not an addiction. We can stop any time we want.

nothing is impossible for mike pence, if it involves taking horse cock

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse

just an explicit quote, thats the post. hmbo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://i.imgur.com/aJJWHtX.mp4

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Apparently Mike Pence has a new job programming the lessons at Duolingo.

A table for two people and one horse, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
mike pence

a horse

it happened