Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who leaves Dallas with a title?
Stipe/Joanna
Stipe/Jessica
Junior/Joanna
Junior/Jessica
View Results

• Locked thread
Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
That was a hell of a round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
these guys are both fun to watch

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good fight

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I hope to wake to a world where Masvidal wins, and that John Romero has a good weekend

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
moggly ... mowgli. i like him, hes ftw + cool.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I hope to wake to a world where Masvidal wins, and that John Romero has a good weekend

gamebred, baby. all day

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
That fight owned.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
sick fight

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Almost a literal last second KO

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Saved by the bell.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

moggly ... mowgli. i like him, hes ftw + cool.

Yeah he had cool fights on TUF and he beat the poo poo out of then choked Sam Sicilia.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Barzola wins, don't really see how yyou can count that last second knock down for much

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Throwing the hand up on the knockdown, homeboy feeling asperational

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The right man won. Barzola Diego Silva could be an cool fight. Book it, Dana!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

If Stipe defends his title successfully again tonight does that make him tied for most heavyweight title defenses?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

This pronunciation of Miocic really irritates me.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Le Saboteur posted:

If Stipe defends his title successfully again tonight does that make him tied for most heavyweight title defenses?

Yes amazingly.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

yes but i dont agree that its a curse or whatever .. i just think its the soul of heavyweight fighting, they can shut eachother down with 1 solid punch

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Barzola wins, don't really see how yyou can count that last second knock down for much

Because he was punching him and hurting him every time they were standing and he didn't do much but control when he took Benitez down.

Edit: I don't mind the decision though. It was really close.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Every ref at this event looks like he's unhappily divorced

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Every ref at this event looks like he's unhappily divorced

sold my company which puts rubbery stuff around steel pipes like what they use for bus railings ... time for a change of pace

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Kerry Hatley is still mired in the hell known as family court.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Aguilar holding onto that leg while getting blasted with the other is a great strategy...

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
Casey is pretty good.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

tumor looking batty posted:

Pretty excited for this card, OP

Me too. I went from making GBS threads on Stipe to always making sure I see his fights. I'm a sucker for good HW MMA.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress forgot the fights had started.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
aguilar/casey is way funnier than I thought it would be

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

aguilar/casey is way funnier than I thought it would be

Aguilar seems able to put Casey on her back whenever she wants but she somehow has no top game whatsoever. She doesn't even know how to get in Casey's guard after the takedown!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Schenck v. U.S. posted:

Aguilar seems able to put Casey on her back whenever she wants but she somehow has no top game whatsoever. She doesn't even know how to get in Casey's guard after the takedown!

I am really enjoying her standing there, impotently, while Casey kicks her in the head over and over and over

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Aguilar finally got into guard then immediately backed out so she could get upkicked more, what the gently caress?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Hey you dont have to stand there Jessicar

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Youre allowed to step back and motion them up and then the stupid judges think you're winning instead of knowing you're a helpless idiot.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its cos she got on her the first time in round 1 probably. despite getting kicked in the face and doing 0 damage during it

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

At first that fight was the usual womens fight where nobody can hurt anyone but they're all slipping and tripping and flying around for no reason and then it changed into something stupid, but good to watch.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm cheering for "The Dark Protector" Jason Knight

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm cheering for king chicken.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

This ref finally got through his divorce and is now hitting the dating scene.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Usually I always cheer for the white guy but after what james vick did to those dogs I just cant

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The Mexican Marco Polo vs the Tex-ecutioner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Haha Rogan just called him Michael Vick.

• Locked thread