Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
There's nothing good on Netflix that I haven't already seen, and I'm going through my back catalog of stuff I never finished. I got bored of Death Note when it got to be all about the corporation instead of the kid and stopped watching. Does it ever recover from that plotline? I'd ask in the anime forum, but it's the anime forum and byob is way chiller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
If a mod comes in here to close the thread because there's already an anime forum, someone ask them if they're a cop and they have to say yes and leave. We posters have a union now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

it's all the corporations, maaaan! So to answer your question, I don't know

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Tebulot

im hip now bois

nah

yeah actually they will
what corporation

yeah actually they will
Wait, the yotsuba corporation? I assumed when you got bored and stopped it was at the generally acknowledged "slump" point but you haven't even gotten to Light's "just as planned" moment yet :stare:

Petr

no they will not posted:

Wait, the yotsuba corporation? I assumed when you got bored and stopped it was at the generally acknowledged "slump" point but you haven't even gotten to Light's "just as planned" moment yet :stare:

The guys who are running the notebook by council or whatever. I'm just bored by that plotline. It seemed like something that would get wrapped up quickly but after it went on for like four eps I just stopped watching.

----------------

Seraphic Neoman

it kinda ends with a wet fart but that might be a plus around here so eh go for it my dude

treasure bear

theres really good stuff ahead, stick with it

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I also tried to finish watching death note but I couldn't. maybe if it turned into a slice of life show I would

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr

Chill la Chill posted:

I also tried to finish watching death note but I couldn't. maybe if it turned into a slice of life show I would

Ryuk has a hot date tonight, and he got distracted daydreaming while practicing his signature - in the notebook! Oh no, how's he gonna get out of this one before his mysterious secret admirer shows up?

----------------

• Locked thread