Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

java
May 7, 2005

Finally watched the full season 3. Loved every bit of it, even the batshit ending. The one thing that threw me was the super imposed Cooper in episode 17. Does anyone have an solid guesses about what that was about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

java
May 7, 2005

RYYSZLA posted:

There's a 4 hour long video on youtube, by a guy called Twin Perfect (here) that goes into all the recurring themes and motifs of twin peaks through a literal / critical lens, and it picks up on so much thematic overlap...

I watched this entire thing today and I'm not going to lie, it pretty much blew my mind. I always enjoyed the show but am basically completely lacking in the ability to deeply analyze a piece of media in this way.

java
May 7, 2005

Escobarbarian posted:

Most of it’s not right if that helps

Some of it seemed like bullshit, but I thought certain aspects, for example Judy being a stand in for closure seemed like they could be true. Could you expand on what one should read for a more correct interpretation?