Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
ive used both the fiesta state mod and the job fair, AT THE SAME TIME... how about that,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
since we're in the fiesta season now, fee-yay-stah and all, I think it's about time for a second post about the sealed temple

"The real estate value keeps going up! Wisest investment I ever made."

WOWIE! WHAT'S THE SEALED TEMPLE?!

Well my friend, the Sealed Temple is the bonus dungeon they added into the GBA version of Final Fantasy 5. Also, if you are a damned fool who plays the iOS version, you can also play it there. It's got it all! Puzzles! Palette swaps! Punks! Enuo is also there.

GOLLY GEE WHILLIKERS! SOUNDS LIKE FUN! SHOULD I DO THE SEALED TEMPLE?

No.

WELL WHY NOT?

Take your pick:
-A doubled encounter rate from the rest of the game!
-Gil Turtle as a normal, non-optional battle!
-A room full of Omegas as regular enemies!
-You probably won't even be able to equip half the poo poo you get from it!
-Neo Shinryu!

GOLLY GEE WHILLIKERS! SOUNDS LIKE FUN! CAN I DO THE SEALED TEMPLE?

For a certain definition of "can," yes. You're going to require a very specific team composition to do it.

OH NO! WHAT AM I GONNA NEED?!

You'll need two specific jobs and a specific condition met by one of your other jobs.

1. You're gonna need Thief.

Let's not be too hasty~
STILL I THINK HE'S RATHER TASTY

In order to achieve Real Ultimate Power you'll need Thief's Dash ability to get past a... you know, a thing. There's a thing you gotta zip zap zoom for. Grats on your stealing ability, incidentally.

2. You're gonna need Beastmaster.

A certain guy hanging around in the Sealed Temple requires you to have captured a Behemoth.

<---- A Behemoth.

Fun fact: In order to catch an enemy, you must be a Beastmaster! Therefore, you need Beastmaster to get through the Sealed Temple.

3. You'll need either a source of non-elemental damage or White Mage.

"What kind of requirement is that?" you might be asking, well buddy

I'M TEX RICHMAN MR. TEXAS T PEOPLE CALL ME RICH CAUSE I GOT MO MONEY

This is Archeodemon, and he has a hy-larious gimmick. Namely, he's undead, and he absorbs all elements, and he counters physical attacks by casting Death on himself, which heals him to full. Reflect can bounce the Death counters (...onto you,) or actually damaging him requires non-elemental magic. By the way, he has 62,000 MP and Mega Flare, so you will not outlast him.

The classes which fit this category are Black Mage, Summoner, Time Mage, Chemist, Bard, and Blue Mage if you're interested in playing level shenanigans with a level 17 enemy.

SO IF I HAVE ALL OF THESE THINGS, CAN I TAKE A BERSERKER IN TOO?! BERSERKERS MAKE MY SOUL HAPPY!

Go ahead, friend. Go right ahead. You do you.

OKAY! I'M GONNA GO BEAT NEO SHINRYU!

No you aren't.

RUN COWARD RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

• Locked thread