Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
i made a montage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
two manned a d1 nightfall with a buddy and did some heroics. its just disgusting how much better the gunplay and movement is.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

lmao your weapons have no recoil

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Is that the erentil fusion

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
probably shock and awe

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

actionjackson posted:

Is that the erentil fusion

Shock and Awe. I like it's quick switch perk a lot.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

nice vooping :hellyeah:

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Crota and Deathsinger challenge this week boys

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
I still have D1 installed if people want to run anything

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Still have to get that flawless raider

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

el B posted:

*dies on drop into the abyss*

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

el B posted:

Hmu, big boy

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
who the gently caress is scraeming "STAY ALIVE" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never stay alive

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

actionjackson posted:

*dies on drop into the abyss*

"Watch out for the pits fellas"
*uberingram has died*

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

"Watch out for the pits fellas"
*uberingram has died*

:smug:

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Looking for help with redux mission and a nightfall. Hmu. Gt is booties. No mic though.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Got whisper today, also proved to the two pubbies I ran with that warlocks know how to jump.

Yeah, I feel accomplished.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I played Reach multi again for the first time in five years and it's a little embarrassing how much better it is than D2's.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bit over a week wait now, to see if they can finally get it right I guess.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
my prediction is that it will be better than what we have now and yet still worse than AoT

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

AoT suffer from some pretty severe revision though.

Best d1 pvp was still right after ttk launched. As long as they dont gently caress with match making they could get a lot right.

My only concern really is movement is still somewhat muted from what it was in d1 with the quicker ttk that could be a bit of a pain in the rear end.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Maker Of Shoes posted:

my prediction is that it will be better than what we have now and yet still worse than AoT

Simultaneously better and worse than we have now. Still worse than AoT.

The better part is that you'll have more emotes

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

I played Reach multi again for the first time in five years and it's a little embarrassing how much better it is than D2's.

invasion was a really really cool game mode

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Right now fusion rifles are godly since their charge time is less than the average TTK.

If charge times don't decrease then my prediction is they will mostly be binned in favour of other options.

Which is sad cuz vooping is fun as gently caress

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I'm doing the prophecy weapons for the telesto catalyst. I finished a series of three leaving me with three nodes left bug Vance won't give me any more verses. Any idea why?

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

actionjackson posted:

I'm doing the prophecy weapons for the telesto catalyst. I finished a series of three leaving me with three nodes left bug Vance won't give me any more verses. Any idea why?

he only gives like three a week I think (paradox is extra)

and its a selection too, so if you've already done one(s) he's offering then you just get less for that week, pretty sure that's how it works at least

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Thanks

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

CheeseFactory posted:

Right now fusion rifles are godly since their charge time is less than the average TTK.

If charge times don't decrease then my prediction is they will mostly be binned in favour of other options.

Which is sad cuz vooping is fun as gently caress

Considering they're getting moved out of the heavy slot that will help them. Plus, we're still waiting on the other things bungie hinted at doing to fusions but aren't ready to reveal yet.

Of course, they're probably hoping everyone forgot about that from months ago.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The Conqueror 2 prophecy kinetic SMG with kill clip and super steady frame is the poor man EP SMG

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Blind Rasputin posted:

The Conqueror 2 prophecy kinetic SMG with kill clip and super steady frame is the poor man EP SMG

Tbh I want a sick nasty exotic armor for warlocks that gives me a cool rear end dual smg gimmick to play with.

Ophidians with huckleberry/EP smg is brutal in PvE while Atalanta-D/EP smg is solid in pvp

It's amazing how bad some players become when you get up in their face. Of course, bungie neutering most grenades and all melee didn't help things.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Yes. I want an exotic like that for handcannon a too, but it would totally break the balancing of long reload/high damage there is to handcannons.

Come to think of it, I don’t ever use an energy hand cannon. Is there not a good one?

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Blind Rasputin posted:

Yes. I want an exotic like that for handcannon a too, but it would totally break the balancing of long reload/high damage there is to handcannons.

Come to think of it, I don’t ever use an energy hand cannon. Is there not a good one?

annual skate (outlaw) imset (dragonfly) and jack queen king (pulse monitor but good base stats) are p. decent

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Blind Rasputin posted:

gently caress

Balance

Who gives a goddamn poo poo

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

PathAsc posted:

gently caress

Balance

Who gives a goddamn poo poo

like most of the people who play any multiplayer game ever

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Ah yes, the heady bunch that can't enjoy a power fantasy. Truly the kind that made D2 the paragon of excellence it is today.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Balance doesnt mean no skill gap sunshine.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

True, it also doesn't mean we have to have a watered down experience for the sake of casuals or MLGPROSTREAMERS

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
What tokens and materials and poo poo should I be hording in anticipation for the next update?

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
If everything is powerful then nothing is powerful, you idiot. When powerful becomes the new normal people will want even more power, locking the game in a dead end arms race in which the result is you click on enemies once and they die. At that point you're just playing a clicker game, so maybe you should just go do that.

There's also kid's learning games if you're also the kind of person who wants constant praise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
All video games have power creep.

There is no way to stop it.

~ Bideo James