Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
I liked that being in certain rooms in PvP gives you a little notification on where your at so you can do callouts, the combat seemed way more "punchy" and less "floaty" if that makes sense. I can see where the overwatch comparisons come from but I kind of get more of a futurama feel from the map that I saw.

I thought the ghost dialogue was cute, the floating robot rezzes my rear end constantly so the least I can do is listen to his lovely jokes. I think the protag not speaking a whole lot is good because the only thing they should give a poo poo about is getting better guns, it's Characterization. Strike boss battle looked bad but I liked that drill section with the moving parts, I'm actually kind of bummed I didn't get to see that in game unspoiled. All in all: can't wait to shoot my Nerf Maverick at some retextured brutes from halo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
Don't know if anyone made this connection yet or if I'm nuts, but the destiny 2 gun design looks a lot like the test weapons that the armsmith gives you which is cool and made me like the nerf guns more

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
I was just thinking about how I want a baby Harpy to take care of and how destiny makes me feel like a 8 year old again doing dailies on neopets. A Fallen class would be really cool, with a shark you can outfit like you're a rigger in shadowrun. But the chances of a Fallen getting a ghost is super slim because the traveller is a racist.

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
"It's hard to make a purple space dude cool" that's the loving definition of cool

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
Killface from Frisky Dingo was wearing some deadass warhammer cosplay and kicked my zombie rear end off the tower

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
I was a red bar warrior for so long because my work WiFi blocks my ps4 and I have to run my phone as a hotspot, but I figured out if I fill my camelbak up with ice and sit my phone on it my connection is super good. I'm ready to play Destiny 2 on ur tax dollars

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
I for one, am glad d2 is gonna suck. So that when I suck sloppy dicks and take the cones I can blame it on because there are only 3 other people on my team.

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
What I want to know is: Who Is Mowing The Grass At The Farm

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
"I sure hope they put the lore in the game and not in some stupid cards" I too hope that my ghost plays audio recordings voiced by some guy doing his best sasuke impression explaining how the vex milk is actually mountain dew white out while the koopa kids smash my guardians dick as I defend my ghost while they stare at a door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
Find it weird that in the first couple missions you get decent character moments and interactivity with the story and a ally npc for an encounter with Zavala shooting at ninja turtles in a ruined tower, but the final mission beginning where all the npcs that bungie wants us to give a poo poo about do cool stuff in a noninteractive cut scene kind of makes all the characterization not go anywhere.

The final mission was cool in the city but there was nothing that made it feel cohesive with every guardian trying to retake their city, bungie has made ally AI before so I don't know why they didn't try putting some in.

All in all its a p good game and I'm trying to level up my light before applying for any of the goon clans. I'm having fun doing my dailies, I love space Neopets