Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
in this scenario Prime Minister of Fiji Frank Bainimarama is convinced President Omar al-Bashir is responsible for war crimes in Sudan and so declares war on Sundan. on first glance Sundan is the obvious winner in any hypothetical war which might break out between them and the small island nation of Fiji, given that according to Wikipedia their militia has 200,000 soldiers and Fiji has only 9,000 soldiers however we should also always remember that Sudan struggles with famine, civil war and drought while Fiji has rugby. Sundan has a navy, army and airfare and Fiji has no airforce but a navy and mostly coconut-based diet. I"m honestly not too familiar with matters of war or numbers but I bet it would be a tie and then they would be friends and kiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

yea me too

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
let's find out with a leisurely game of advance wars

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:yikes:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Go west

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
If I was president I would funnel all the money into my account but also impose luxury communism so I'd be extremely epic and FTW

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

If I were Prime Minister Bananarama I'd build more troops immediately

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i pray for sudanese reunification

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
BUILD MORE PYLONS

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:
Hopefully Fiji's nuclear program pays off in time.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Sudan would lead the way in rapes and war crimes

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Fiji has mermaids but SunDan has the power of the Sun so I dunno.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
:shopkeeper: ATTENTION :shopkeeper:

2 FIJI FREEDOM FIGHTERS have blown themselves up and assassinated OMAR al-BASHIR in hopes of ending the War however Sundan is plunged into chaos. It is up to the military leaders to be strong in times of crisis. How will Sundan retaliate?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I mean, they could probably take and hold some territory in Sudan, not forever but for awhile. Not anything valuable. In comparison, Fiji is an unassailable island fortress, at least as far as the Sudanese need be concerned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myriarch
May 14, 2013
Regardless of their armies, both lack any sort of logistical means towards hurting, much less invading, each other. Nothing happens beyond a bunch of posturing at the UN.

• Locked thread