Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
I've been putting off reading Blame! for like a decade now, just finished watching the movie on a whim, had my face blown off, and probably won't sleep tonight while I read the whole drat thing. That was pretty good, solid 8/10 scratching a niche that we don't see very often in any genre.

Had no idea that Sidonia was the same guy, though, that explains a whoooooole lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
drat, the manga arc which the film is based on makes it really pale in comparison. But props to the film for finally kicking me into reading this.

Me for the past 48 hours: :stare:

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
That there is not more of this Manga is a tragedy. I just finished reading everything and :asoiaf:

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

:allears:

I could never figure out why Nihei likes inserting bears into all his works, and then I realized it's just because they are the creepiest of animals and play well with his whole body horror thing.

Rime fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jun 7, 2017

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
You gotta be a real jadedbrains to not enjoy the gently caress out of the writing in Sidonia. :colbert:

• Locked thread