Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
the violent murder of children by the horrifying death cult is just a part of society now and we're going to have to live with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

Luxury Communism posted:

british media are reporting two men of asian appearance are responsible for the attacks

i think you all owe the muslims an apology!!

brits call middle easterners asian

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

Luxury Communism posted:

well that's loving stupid.

'tis

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

buckets of buckets posted:

the american definition of Asian is as stupid as saying european = portuguese and galician only. I.e. moronic

its not about continent of origin dude its about what color they are

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
DnD not handling this well

Tsietisin posted:

I was checking Twitter, there's a video of a girl having a nail pulled out from her leg/foot. Looks like it's going that way

Lord of the Llamas posted:

So someone stood on a nail?

Julio Cruz posted:

Plausible on a building site, slightly less so in a concert hall.

Lord of the Llamas posted:

People building and dismantling poo poo for shows? I can imagine people running out random doors might step on a nail?

Maybe I'm completely wrong but the utter lack of information we have feels like there's a super mundane cause and this will turn out to be a terrible accident.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

TTerrible posted:

Cool.

baka kaba and I are talking past each other. The goalposts are being moved from "it's not an explosion" to "it's an explosion, but not a bomb"

If the calls not to hype things up and assume it was a terrorist attack had come in the first 15 minutes I'd have been in total agreement. What I can't wrap my head around is the hangup over Great Manchester police tweeting "confirmed: terrorism" given all the eye witness reports, videos, etc. This is the poo poo that gives D&D the reputation it has.

TheRat posted:

Can you take your morbid bomb-wanking back to gbs?

TTerrible posted:

I don't actually want it to be a bomb you prick. I just want people to stop being completely ridiculous.

Also, I posted in here first because I thought it would be a sensible place to discuss it. Wowzer.

Trickjaw posted:

You first.

TTerrible posted:

Yes, its me the person that believes it was a deliberate bomb being ridiculous.

endlessmonotony posted:

You believe but don't know, and your guessing helps nobody.

TTerrible posted:

It's completely reasonable to assume its a terrorist attack given the reporting. I'm pushing back against being spoken to like i'm a loving idiot for doing so.

TheRat posted:

Not idiot. oval office.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

TheFuglyStik posted:

Well, technically one of them did kill himself.

:thejoke:

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

Zorodius posted:

Wouldn't it be awkward if one of the attacker's 72 virgins was one of the kids he killed? And then probably he'd get his rear end kicked by that same teen girl for eternity, since he's obviously a huge pussy

i'd read that manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
liberals after a mass shooting by a white guy: we need to talk about gun control immediately. this is happening far too often, and it's going to keep happening until we do something about it.
liberals after a bombing by an islamic terrorist: don't politicise this tragedy. terrorism is extremely rare, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. in fact it's our fault for bombing the middle east

• Locked thread