Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Lemmy used to love yahtzee.

I mean, loving loved yahtzee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i can't tell if youre dare but in a reality where all truth is nothing but pure speculation the only certainty i have in this gay world is that this thread is dogshit

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bob saget raped and killed a girl in 1990

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

i can't tell if youre dare

I am dare...

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I heard Lenny Kravitz enjoys Scroto Turbosperg's posting.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I heard Lenny Kravitz enjoys Scroto Turbosperg's posting.

Lies.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Bob saget raped and killed a girl in 1990

Rumor has it Bobcat Goldthwait finds Ride The Gravitron to be "...a quiet source of hope and inspiration in trying times." and that Bobcat Goldtwait is in fact still alive.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Barack Obama has two ballsacks and no nuts.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Allegedly Jared Leto personally apologized to Literally A Person for his portrayal of the Joker in the movie Suicide Squad with the caveat that the character would've been much more engaging with better direction and editing.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Have you ever noticed that Adrian Brody walks with an ever so slight, nearly imperceptable limp?

He's missing two toes on his right foot. From diabetes. The skinny person type.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Bob James posted:

Barack Obama has two ballsacks and no nuts.

I heard Michelle Obama had invited Bob James to the white house numerous times during the Obama administration but was refused every time. She refused to comment on the results of invitations to Camp David though.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Mike D and Dustin Diamond are actually brothers, but Mike D hasn't spoken to his brother in years due to his treatment of women.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Moby is bad, barely a celebrity, and smells like poop

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Janis Joplin used to wear a merkin made from Robert Plants pubic hair

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Kenneth Lay paid a family for the body of an old white man to fake his own death and has been living on a beach in the Philippines since 2006

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Moby is bad, barely a celebrity, and smells like poop

The title of the tread was facetious.

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

The title of the tread was facetious.

Whereas Moby is fecetious.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Roman Polanski raped a 13 year old girl and fled to France where he remains to this day

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

if you're making a "literally a bird" parody account you gotta do the parody part

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

dare I keep telling you that you need to use more emotes like :honk: if you want to fit in

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Donald trump is fat and dumb.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
John travolta gay

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

scrubs season six posted:

Donald trump is fat and dumb.

turn on your newspaper

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
when Ariana Grande was asked about her latest concert she replied "Lots of people think I'm 'Da Bomb', heh, they nailed it."

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Nicole Kidman and John travolta are Eskimo brothers.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I heard Islam blew up Arianna Grande

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
Radar aka Gary Burghoff of the hit television show M*A*S*H has an enormous dick (and knows how to use it).

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Chris Cornell faked his own death because it was the only way he could hang out with his best friend Tupac

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Macasaurus posted:

if you're making a "literally a bird" parody account you gotta do the parody part

Hmm. I wasn't trying to. I didn't even know that was a goon. I feel like I have sinned.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i read somewhere that johnny depp was temporarily low on money recently

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Anderson Cooper is straight in real life

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Chevy Chase owns a Chevy

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Scarlett Johansson has a twin, and the Scarlett Johansson that we have all been watching in the movies is actually her twin. Scarlett and Hunter Johansson are post-op transgenders who switched places after Scarlett finished filming Ghost World.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

RaySmuckles posted:

i read somewhere that johnny depp was temporarily low on money recently

I read that J. Mascis likes to suck peen behind the 7-11

I lied. I just like ur av. :allears:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Amy Shumer is really two skinny girls in a fat suit. They wanted to get into comedy, but being skinny and attractive meant they could never capture the Tumblr crowd.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

There's a rumor going around that Patton Oswalt did not murder his wife, but he did, he murdered his wife and staged it as a drug overdose!

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Kelsey Grammer turned down the lead role in "Boss Baby" because he found the plot to be far too outlandish.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ueli Steck actually died in a tragic dick sucking incident, not falling 1000 meters off Everest, but his family covered it up to make him seem more badass

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Kelsey Grammer turned down the lead role in "Boss Baby" because he found the plot to be far too outlandish.

He was picked due to the fact that his dome is mysteriously shaped like a British infant's. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Roger Moore is dead.

• Locked thread