Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
The pirate lady in Twin Peaks said she invented silent drape runners, but when I google drape runners all that comes up is the pirate lady from twin peaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i don't know but mine won't shut the HECK up.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Petr

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i don't know but mine won't shut the HECK up.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

are you watching twin peaks for the first time? if so I envy you. Make sure to smoke some ganj. I mean, in general, but particularly when watching twin peaks.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Petr
Ya. I figured I should watch it eventually.

What is up with that font? I'm pretty sure they picked that brown and lime green from the default ms-paint color swatch

----------------

Petr
holy gently caress

----------------

Dads Dip Cup

I dunno but they must be really good at it if even google can't catch them

Peg Sliderskew
Um, like Blade Runner(s) but with drapes? Don't you ever get sick of your curtains constantly giving you an unnecessary voiceover about what's happening in the street? Get with the programme!

In this case, the programme 'Twin Peaks'.

Peg Sliderskew fucked around with this message at 10:57 on May 23, 2017

Courtesy of Manifisto

alnilam

pirates that smuggle drapes

Impkins Patootie

idk but i think they have something to do with fidget spinners

Petr
oh no I downloaded today's MBMBAM and they're talking about Twin Peaks right off the bat. Can someone please listen to it for me and tell me if there are spoilers?

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

are you watching twin peaks for the first time? if so I envy you. Make sure to smoke some ganj. I mean, in general, but particularly when watching twin peaks.

i think id have to be trapped in clockwork orange before id watch twin peaks

the way people post about it it seems cool but

the way folks talk about it irl like

its the people not the show i guess? david lynch was never my thing

Doctor Dogballs

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i think id have to be trapped in clockwork orange before id watch twin peaks

the way people post about it it seems cool but

the way folks talk about it irl like

its the people not the show i guess? david lynch was never my thing

:shrug: It's good

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Petr
It's p. good so far. 90s af, but if that bothers you why are you watching twin peaks

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

no doubt but after seeing the love of my life drink out of a  D a m n f i n e c o f f e e for years before she left me with all the other garbage i know i wouldnt be able to watch it without reverting to serious self destructive behavior that im trying to avoid

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
YOU BETTER GO CATCH EM!!!!

sig by vanisher™®

Jukeboxblues

hockey jockey posted:

Um, like Blade Runner(s) but with drapes?

Yeah pretty much this.

I used to be a big time Drape Runner out in LA back in the 90s, and let me tell you there are a lot of impostors that are drat good at pretending to be drapes.

Doctor Dogballs

you've heard of Don Draper? well that's not his name it's a title. Nobody Drapes without the Don's say-so.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Petr
Today I learned the little person in Twin Peaks isn't actually a dwarf - he suffers from a disease that makes his bones constantly break, and it stunted his growth. Christ, that sounds terrible.

----------------

Doctor Dogballs

Petr posted:

Today I learned the little person in Twin Peaks isn't actually a dwarf - he suffers from a disease that makes his bones constantly break, and it stunted his growth. Christ, that sounds terrible.

calling your bluff

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Petr
??

----------------

alnilam

Doctor Dogballs posted:

calling your bluff

*ring ring*
hello?
hi bluff, how u doin
oh pretty good, just hangin out, being a steep hill or cliff
cool, same

Manifisto

my bluff
my bluff
composed of quartz and tuff

check it out

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Jukeboxblues posted:

Yeah pretty much this.

I used to be a big time Drape Runner out in LA back in the 90s, and let me tell you there are a lot of impostors that are drat good at pretending to be drapes.

I've seen rings you people wouldn't believe. Hobbled blinds off the shoulder of the living room. I watched valances glitter in the morning near the breakfast nook. All those coverings will be lost in time, like tiers over the pane. It's curtains for me.

Scroon

google THIS posted:

I've seen rings you people wouldn't believe. Hobbled blinds off the shoulder of the living room. I watched valances glitter in the morning near the breakfast nook. All those coverings will be lost in time, like tiers over the pane. It's curtains for me.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
he say you drape runner!

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
seriously though it's the rail that old weird curtains slide on

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 29, 2017

byob historian

Sham bam bamina! posted:

seriously though it's the rail that old weird curtains slide on

what is weird about hangin curtains from a rail?

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
i only ever saw that at my grandma's house. sorry if i'm wrong and they're new and normal :o:

byob historian

like, is your grandma the only person you know with curtains?

or do you mean like, drape runner is not strictly a synonym for curtain rod but some sort of more complicated contraption

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
it's not a curtain rod, it's a literal rail and the curtain is mounted on wheels (the "runners")

i guess i've also seen them in hotels

byob historian

o k kinda like the setup for them big fancy vertical blinds? i gotcha yeah

i uh, that aint what i run no

savex
Captain undepants?

cda

by Hand Knit

Sham bam bamina! posted:

he say you drape runner!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

I mean it sounds not right to me and I kind of think he's actually a dwarf and not Mr. Glass, but htats just my instinct, without google-ing it

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

• Locked thread