Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

Pat yourself on the back if you were a Sens fan that thought this series would make it to game 7. Holy poo poo, what a loving wild ride. Go the Phil Kessel Penguins lead by robot hockey Jesus Crosby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

Aye Doc posted:

https://twitter.com/Michael_Traikos/status/868875425602318338

making GBS threads on toronto and montreal in one line, phil is the best

The Phil Kessels will win the Cup due to the power of this quote.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

That was some bizarre poo poo. Don Cherry was railing on the Pens and I felt like I was starting to agree with him. What the gently caress? It felt like the universe was unraveling just a tiny bit.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

Schremp Howard posted:

Ken Hitchcock gave this presser after Niittymaki gave up a goal on a dump in from he Penguins own zone and I love him for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojN5DFlT9Gw

This is awesome. This entire posting theme of terrible goals is awesome. Keep 'em coming! I know there's gotta be a few more "MAF sits on the puck and puts in own net" out there.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

deoju posted:

PK has said that he deliberately farts in the crease to piss off the opposing goalie, so rank breath is in the realm of believability.

Also, I always thought a Monty Python PK/Subban "I fart in your general direction" would have made a great avatar. "Your coach is a hamster, and your GM smells of elderberries."

It's hard to think of a lot of situations where a fart would provide a strategic advantage. That's drat creative of you, P.K. but as a d-man shouldn't you generally be away from the crease?

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

Obvious clickbait is obvious. But one can dream...

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

flakeloaf posted:

https://twitter.com/PKSubban1/status/792828896324517888

Just wanted to remind everybody this existed.

I may not want his team to win but he makes it nearly impossible to hate him.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

Parallelwoody posted:

Who are these people that don't tip on alcohol in a restaurant? That's really lovely.

I've never heard of this. gently caress whatever cheap bastards think this paradigm is okay, especially if they're ordering mixed drinks.

Edit: also why so much drinking of lovely "lite" beer

Neitherman fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jun 7, 2017

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

Roasted Donut posted:

Everything is set up for the pens to win yet another cup on the road

But that's always the way she goes. At least Nashville is within driving distance of Pittsburgh.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

Not that I give any shits about any of that malarkey, but that all sounds like too much work for a typical goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Reading everyone "pwn" each other over and over is equally as unenjoyable as hearing Crosby and Subban yell gently caress at each other over and over is enjoyable

I could watch that on repeat for a good hour without getting sick of it.

• Locked thread