Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

I still like him. Also even if you think he's garbage I'm certain he's got way higher trade value than any other Pens d.

I've been meaning to ask, what's with the text of your avatar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

Jake Guentzel looks like Beavis. It's a Beavis quote.

Ahhhh okay.

If only PGH had somebody who looked like Butthead....

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Not only is the NBA finals the same team for the third year in a row, one team is running away with it. Golden State has won the first 2 games by a combined 41 points.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

iospace posted:

Serious question here: why were you at any point worried about losing to the Caps?

Because this Caps team is the best it's ever been and they took 2 outta 3 from PGH on the road? History only goes so far. By that same logic, I should have never worried for a second that the Indians would beat the Cubs since the Cubs hadn't won a WS in over 100 years, but that wouldn't have worked out too well for me. Streaks eventually end.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Krime posted:

All you need to know about how bad the Pens D is to watch them try to get the puck out of their own end. They are so bad at it, they have been having a forward come back and bring it out.

Hainsey can't exit the zone with multiple tries, every time.

Are they still healthy scratching Mark Streit? Because if they are and this is happening, that's phenomenally dumb. Especially if the pick they gave up does something and they lose this series because they can't move the loving puck.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
http://ca.complex.com/sports/2017/06/predators-fan-rips-nbc-analyst-with-nsfw-rant-during-live-stanley-cup-broadcast

Keep doin' you, Nashville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm excited that Thunder Bay, ON could get it's 2nd HOFer if Murray continues the career trajectory he appears to be on

• Locked thread