Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Hainsey is pulling a plow around out there sure, but Matta is a loving turnover machine and I don't understand why one of the WBS forwards can't be dressed to take his place because at this point if they can block a shot and clear the puck from behind the Pens net then that would be an improvement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Jesus, stop planning the parade route you loving Yinzers. There's a lot of hockey to be played.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Citizen Tayne posted:

hahahaha yes, should we plan the parade now when my boner is as hard as granite or after next game when it's as hard as diamond

Which one is hard enough to iron your pants with? Do that one.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Citizen Tayne posted:

You're aware that posting me from a year ago doesn't negate me posting six hours ago saying that I was lying, right?

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

And what kind of Pens Fan takes a nap during the game? I'm starting to question the legitimacy of your hot takes here, sir.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I have a pic of me with the Cup in Toronto at the HoF. BFD.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Citizen Tayne posted:

I knew we'd win? duh

Maybe you should start knowing that you will own everyone here and stop posting.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
None of that changes the fact that you tried to lie to get out of the fact that you look like a shlub in real life.

Also, not sure how salty of a fan I am about the Pens winning. Can you explain that one to me?

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Ginette Reno posted:

I can skate backwards and I think we should all post some hot takes about the game and not about crinkly khakis or whatever the gently caress.

Notably, the Pens if they win this cup are doing it in the most bullshit fashion a team ever could. At least, if we believe in Corsi.

I can also skate backwards and have even scored an actual goal in a game with NHL Alumni on the ice with me and I approve this message. I apologize for participating in Khakigate.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Here's a picture of me with A Cup

And here's one of you with B Cup

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

At some point in the playoffs he did this to Cullen as well. The Ref was talking to him and Cullen was "helping" and the bench camera caught Sully looking straight at him and saying "Shut the gently caress up!" and you know what? He did.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

geeves posted:

Well, Kuntiz saw what Subban did to Crosby and figured, "why not, he's my captain oh captain".

LOL Kunitz been doin that to people since Ought Diggity Two, back when forwards tied onions on their elbow pads, which was the style at that time.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
"Swede on Swede violence" is my new favorite thing to come out of Doc's face hole

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHARTS, HE SCORES!

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I would say that I picked the wrong week to come off my meds, but tomorrow I start my medical marijuana prescription so all in all, game 5 should be more interesting. For me, anyway.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

mich posted:

So this whole series I have constantly been yelling about how much I hate Jake Guentzel's face. Out at bars, at home, every opportunity during Game 3. Tonight we get to our seats and our section mate is chatting up the two Pens fans sitting next to us and tells us "it's alright, these guys are cool." I look over and see the one next to me is wearing a Guentzel shirt.

"Guentzel has such a stupid face!!" I yell at him.

He starts laughing hysterically and nudges his friend, "this is his brother."

I have no shame and affirm that I stand by my convictions while Thufir kindly lets him know "if it's any consolation, you have a better face."

I take a moment but agree, "yes, it's true, yours is much better."

I enjoyed the constant swearing and lamentations the two directed at Hainsey on many occasions throughout the game.

I'm genuinely happy for you two :) You guys are awesome IRL and I hope we can meet up again when i come back to visit. Maybe I'll drive down for the parade.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

quote:

Lastly, the sound levels are never shown in the arena, unlike every other arena in which I’ve covered games.

He...He actually believes that the animated, computer generated "Loudness Level" bullshit on every scoreboard ever is lie - a fully calibrated sound level meter?

Goddamn Pens fans/writers. Come on.

edit: Right on que \/ \/

Deus Ex Macklemore fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jun 8, 2017

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I've noticed a lot of official Pens media stuff features TK doing things with the fans. Is this like a Make-A-Wish thing where the team is helping him realize his dream of still being on an NHL team or is this management's way of punishing fans without them even realizing it by shoving Pig Nose into their pictures with them? I'm guessing maybe he, like Hainsey, has pics of Rutherford in compromising positions with a goat or something.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Citizen Tayne posted:

I would literally suck Sidney's dick if he let me.

My dog's name is Sidney and today looks like his lucky day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

I caught that last night... why didn't you guys bring tugboat?

• Locked thread