Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think asking me if I have five guys is a form of propaganda to get people to subconsciously dislike me because of my lack of five guys

i'm cutting off the smear campaign before it begins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
We hate you because we are jealous you hve real fast food

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I dunno about y'all, but I'm more of a Good Burger gal.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I ease you into accepting that you can live a life of menial labor and still be a relatively happy person? The writers of that show knew the economic boom of the 90s couldn't last forever. Sooner or later, some of the kids watching would grow up, and some of them would work fast food. Not everyone can be a doctor or an architect. There aren't nearly enough buildings. Unless we started blowing some up. Or stacking them on top of each other!

Call your congressman and demand that they pass a bill that all future building must be shaped like tetris blocks. Save the architecture industry!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I wrote lynched instead of NK and fuckin' being instead of being good. I could blame my phone or my brain, my choice is to blame both.

I remain very much in favor of playing but tbh and not to complain ok it's just I don't care for a world where the wincon is all threats to guys are eliminated. How am I, peramene, noted misandrist, to allow five guys - assuming a perfect game - to remain alive.

That said, pmom - seems pretty early to me, not that I'm an expert or anything, to lazily say hey, dunk the bitch on such whatever grounds.

also just for funsies wouldn't it be funny if all four of the Ps were town?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

do you have anything not flavour-related to contribute beyond "i don't think you should be playing mafia in this mafia thread"

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

. Save the architecture industry!

This post is phenomenally against fast food employees and instead posits salvation for buildings.

Consider the following: are we five guys ultimately protecting a Five Guys from being destroyed? Like as some part of Urban Development bullshit? I gotta be honest guys, it's burgers and fries, not burgers or fries!! How do you even eat a burger without fries. Include the fries with the burger. Christ.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
idk do you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

This post is phenomenally against fast food employees and instead posits salvation for buildings.

Consider the following: are we five guys ultimately protecting a Five Guys from being destroyed? Like as some part of Urban Development bullshit? I gotta be honest guys, it's burgers and fries, not burgers or fries!! How do you even eat a burger without fries. Include the fries with the burger. Christ.

uh.........

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

pera seems to think she's wandered into amateur improv night with theme "five guys" and she's workshopping her bits

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

pera seems to think she's wandered into amateur improv night with theme "five guys" and she's workshopping her bits

there is a "peramene with 5 guys" joke in there somewhere.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

there is a "peramene with 5 guys" joke in there somewhere.

I wish I could love this joke because it's hilarious.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

peramene posted:

The one thing I miss about the midwest is that you could get burgers with Mozzarella sticks from Sheetz. Even if I usually took them out and ate them separately.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

First of all, as all assembled know, I can workshop my own bits.

Second, gently caress off. Until and unless you have a tangible case against me, keep my name out of your mouth. I'm posting what I want and if you wanna put me on blast for it, grats on potentially blowing two lynches because they won't nightkill either of us if we're slap fighting. Benefit of the doubt that this is just you - again - and not anything else.

FWIW, I'm not trying to make you laugh. I don't care if you don't.

Seven players. Do you have anything other than trying to draw attention to me? Wrong crowd and wrong game for that. "That's suspicious," I say, still very much learning how to even play this game.

tl;dr: pmom giving me poo poo isn't scummy, it's just pmom. Watching where your vote goes though, my dude.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

Second, gently caress off. Until and unless you have a tangible case against me, keep my name out of your mouth. I'm posting what I want and if you wanna put me on blast for it, grats on potentially blowing two lynches because they won't nightkill either of us if we're slap fighting. Benefit of the doubt that this is just you - again - and not anything else.

Seven players. Do you have anything other than trying to draw attention to me? Wrong crowd and wrong game for that. "That's suspicious," I say, still very much learning how to even play this game.

tl;dr: pmom giving me poo poo isn't scummy, it's just pmom. Watching where your vote goes though, my dude.

peramene left joke phase really early :ohdear:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Kash and pmom are being really unfun and judgey this game

Not lunchable, just lovely

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

peramene posted:

I remain very much in favor of playing but tbh and not to complain ok it's just I don't care for a world where the wincon is all threats to guys are eliminated. How am I, peramene, noted misandrist, to allow five guys - assuming a perfect game - to remain alive.

I just wanna eat some burgers and down some cold ones with my bros

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I like to think sometimes about the alternate timeline where the 90s never ended and everybody drinks nothing but surge under government mandate

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Kash and pmom are being really unfun and judgey this game

Not lunchable, just lovely

when did I get unfun and judgey is this because I voted Poque

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

peramene posted:

lmao at that threat at the end

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

here's where my vote is going, based on the tangible case that "pera is aggressively not playing mafia and trying to discourage other people from doing it"

##vote peramene

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

when did I get unfun and judgey is this because I voted Poque

Basically

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

here's where my vote is going, based on the tangible case that "pera is aggressively not playing mafia and trying to discourage other people from doing it"

##vote peramene

Actually, she's playing mafia??

Weird call to make so early, seems personal imo

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

Actually, she's playing mafia??

show me where

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

Kash and pmom are [is] being really unfun and judgey this game

Hard disagree, because:

Kashuno posted:

peramene left joke phase really early :ohdear:

I got called out for trying to participate for once!! For gently caress's sake. Not voting back because if memory serves, (and it probably doesn't,) that's the stupidest vote I've seen cast from a town perspective that wasn't my own, lmao. Here's a thought: would scum!pmom take these kinds of risks right out of the gate? Let's have a quick looksie at the player list:

me - 'sup
bk - obviously nope
pmush - nope
kashuno - nope
poque - nope
bowmore - okay, granted
you

pmom, if you're scum, this is a dumb gambit and you should play to your audience, not "[be] a ridiculous person."
if you're town, and I've got a bit of a feeling you might be? what the gently caress are you doing?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Poque is scum

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Poque is scum

hosed up if true, i would feel so betrayed by a fellow p

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I was hoping playing with pera would be fun but she's getting super aggro. :ohdear:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

I was hoping playing with pera would be fun but she's getting super aggro. :ohdear:

Sorry. Probably brain stuff. I'll take the rest of the night off. <3

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
do yall think we are friends because of mafia or in spite of it?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

lol if you have friends

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I was mostly trying to get pera to post about other players rather than type up a 5000 word manifesto on what she'd do if she were given the honour of managing a five guys franchise or whatever

##unvote

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

peramene posted:

Sorry. Probably brain stuff. I'll take the rest of the night off. <3
See you tomorrow! :toot:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Let's play a content game

Quote this post and tell me if you're burgers or fries

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Let's play a content game

Quote this post and tell me if you're burgers or fries

i'm a cheeseburger all the way minus tomato

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

i'm a cheeseburger all the way minus tomato

Yeah idk why you'd just come out and scum claim like this pod put work into this setup and it's rude to just destroy the game idk man

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Yeah idk why you'd just come out and scum claim like this pod put work into this setup and it's rude to just destroy the game idk man

wait is the scum burgers/fries? i'm just telling you which i identify as more

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
pera and pmom bussing each other

gotta only be two scum so that's pretty risky

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
But we know poque is scum

Adbot