Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Saros posted:

Terran redesigns are based on tech they pulled out of Ranginui, some small natural advances and a third source of advanced tech you can't track at this point but perhaps would know about if you'd been less obsessively secretive with how you wrote the Lunar Treaties :colbert:

I didn't realize the nearly impenetrable shields were just a fluff version of the Absorption Shields we already knew about. I thought it was an ADDITIONAL newer level of shield tech even beyond that being revealed. I'm not always quick on the uptake. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Saros posted:

Unfortunately this plan is a bit too much do-everything-at-once. Pick one or two objectives max.

Objective 1) Kill all Fartcrabs.
Objective 2) Eat all dead Fartcrabs.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Dr. Snark posted:

Harris.

This is totally Harris' fault I guarantee it. This seems like a move right out of Senator Warcrimes' playbook.

Almost certainly. Senator Backstab is at it again. That rear end in a top hat needs to die.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

My vote will end up going towards whichever plan has the best idea for finding and killing Senator "Always fucks Mars over" Harris, followed by whichever plan kills the most fartcrabs.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

sniper4625 posted:

Senator Harris has not yet been proven to do anything wrong, nor ever has.

I am curious what he's up to now.

He did get that IC guy out. He may have later killed him, but he did that for himself, not to help Mars. I'd bet two bottles of the finest homemade hooch that the engineering crew on my destroyer can make that Harris is involved with that terrorist attack to make sure we don't get too chummy with the UT after our recent heroic actions to assist them.

You say he hasn't done anything wrong, but has he ever actually done anything to help us? I only recall him ever using us as disposable pawns to further his own personal goals.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

LLSix posted:

He tipped us off to Facility. The source of at least a third of our new tech and all our jump tech without which we'd be just another hasbeen like the IC.

Wasn't that supposed to end up being a trap for us so a third party could move in? That was the whole thing him and the IC guy were talking about after the escape.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Pash posted:

Saros noted on the discord that this is cannon and was surprised we don't seem to be worried about it.

If we worried about every coked-up nutjob we have driving a space boat, we wouldn't have any space boats at all.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Dr. Snark posted:

You do realize no one knows your cult even exists, right? That's kind of the point.

You can't actively market it, that's not how that works.

It's worked for Scientology for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Both cults could skip all of this if they offered free punch and cake at their meetings. Problem solved.