Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Moar dakka. Bring on the Nelson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Dorf reporting for duty. My ship will be called the Prancer. Ideally something quick but I'm not fussy.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey, so I spotted myself for the first time in the second to last screenshot there. I might have missed it before, sorry if I'm dumb, but can someone tell me what kind of ship I'm on?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Besides, that message is obviously not realistic. Senator Warcrimes is trying to set us up.

Of course the IC doesn't have unions.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Saros posted:

Mars now waits for the report from the Tangaroa.

:nws: :nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJnIJHgQ44

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I'd say jump drive research stations is the most likely explanation (Russia/Eastern Europe will have a history of atomic physics institutes).

Tythas posted:

I wonder why martians seem more resilient to jump sickness\hallucinations than earthlings. also i believe the captain and crew might have thought there was a warp deamon on earth or in the earth

It's likely the Terran crews have been through more jumps, in quicker succession. We also noticed on our folks that recovering after the second jump was slower than after the first jump.

Saros, it's possible you might regret having started the trend, I hope it's not annoying, but I too would like to know my personality traits.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Okay the theory that they nuked their families has been mentioned multiple times now and I see nothing in the latest update that says it's more likely than that they nuked research institutes doing jump drive research. Not saying it's necessarily the better one, but it's also fairly credible.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Has everything ever come out of the revelation that Rangi system had a new planet the facility didn't know of? Do we know anything about it that might be odd? Is the facility aware of maybe an asteroid belt that was there before that isn't anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Jfc do literally everything possible to help. Note that this doesn't necessarily mean speed everything ahead; someone with more understanding than me should assess, how likely are the two Azreals to turn the tide by themselves? If there's a at least a decent chance of that, speed them ahead, otherwise keep them with the cruisers.